• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney's SNOW WHITE starring Rachel Zegler, Gal Gadot (2024)
3 3

155 posts in this topic

On 7/15/2023 at 12:28 PM, CAHokie said:

They always go too far and try to represent one segment over another or overcompensate on trying not to offend anyone.

I would have thought by now Disney would have understood the concept that someone, somewhere is always going to be offended.

On 7/15/2023 at 3:12 PM, Dr. Balls said:

I would have thought by now Disney would have understood the concept that someone, somewhere is always going to be offended.

Nah, they eat everyone until they eat themselves.

On 7/15/2023 at 2:10 PM, CAHokie said:

Sorry my improper capitalization offended you so much it required two detailed posts to point out my mistake. (shrug) Some do capitalize the first letter if it is a race but not the color of a car. Actress should not have been capitalized. 

didn’t offend at all!!!   just used it to be silly.  all good!

On 7/15/2023 at 5:15 PM, Straw-Man said:

didn’t offend at all!!!   just used it to be silly.  all good!

lol no worries but you should randomly capitalize things in your legal briefs just so they wonder if you're a nut!

“My Client stated that the Dog ran out in front of My Car while driving.”  

On 7/15/2023 at 10:11 AM, CAHokie said:

Well this should turn things around for Disney’s box office returns! :shiftyeyes:

I am so tired of Disney I want them to pour millions and millions of dollars into these terrible projects and lose so much money that they need to sell all the wonderful properties they have destroyed.

On 7/16/2023 at 11:00 AM, Artboy99 said:

I am so tired of Disney I want them to pour millions and millions of dollars into these terrible projects and lose so much money that they need to sell all the wonderful properties they have destroyed.

It isn't possible to reverse or moderate such ideological dedication. Disney will only dig in its heels.