• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Multiple Copies of a Book
11 11

304 posts in this topic

On 7/20/2022 at 5:48 AM, jjonahjameson11 said:

image.jpeg.a260c63debd76d89fc163184e50281af.jpeg

With that pile of ASM 129s you could start on collecting Picassos - maybe start with one of the bad ones, they’re cheaper. lol

On 8/2/2022 at 7:35 PM, Miket123 said:

I'm currently working on putting together a short box of Youngblood 1.

It makes zero sense...but yet here we are.

At least you can probably do it cheaper than three MGA 80’s!

But so you don’t feel alone….when Elementals #1 came out, I bought 50 uncirculated copies. Let’s just say it took a long time and a lotta effort to get them circulated….doh!

I still love the Elementals, thought it was a great read, but it seems Willingham has long since moved on and no one has taken an interest in reviving them. I reread them a few years ago and realized the team is basically Archie, Jughead, Betty and Veronica. I would love to ask Willingham if he based their personalities on the big four of Archie Comics; it sure seems like it.

On 8/2/2022 at 8:31 PM, Readcomix said:

At least you can probably do it cheaper than three MGA 80’s!

But so you don’t feel alone….when Elementals #1 came out, I bought 50 uncirculated copies. Let’s just say it took a long time and a lotta effort to get them circulated….doh!

I still love the Elementals, thought it was a great read, but it seems Willingham has long since moved on and no one has taken an interest in reviving them. I reread them a few years ago and realized the team is basically Archie, Jughead, Betty and Veronica. I would love to ask Willingham if he based their personalities on the big four of Archie Comics; it sure seems like it.

I do have a copy of MGA. 1. singular lol

Yeah I was hitting the dollar boxes and saw a cpl youngblood 1 and thought "haha look at all these copies! I'm going to buy these for the lolz"

Next thing I know I had like 15 of them and thought it would be hilarious if I fill a short box with them. Only grab them out the dollar box tho  ;) 

On 8/2/2022 at 9:03 PM, Miket123 said:

I do have a copy of MGA. 1. singular lol

Yeah I was hitting the dollar boxes and saw a cpl youngblood 1 and thought "haha look at all these copies! I'm going to buy these for the lolz"

Next thing I know I had like 15 of them and thought it would be hilarious if I fill a short box with them. Only grab them out the dollar box tho  ;) 

Then you have a shot at doing it for less than the cost of one MGA #80!

Maybe we should crowdsource it…everyone send Mike a Youngblood #1!