• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage June Auction
7 7

756 posts in this topic

On 5/26/2022 at 6:57 PM, batman_fan said:

of all the amazing stuff in this auction, this would be the one piece I would want but sadly it will hammer beyond my means.

Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 4.34.52 PM.png

just my luck to have another ITS CLOBBERIN' TIME page in the same auction (I have one too, from my pal Bruce, who is in the late innings with ALS so check out that one too as he gets full hammer without BP and not me)

On 5/26/2022 at 7:56 PM, szav said:

Did someone, I mean no one ask for the official Garfield update??  Ok which one of you did this?.....................to be fair the rest went dirt cheap.

image.thumb.png.e001fa2c88607efed3d5ac3341bd9461.png

I had some bids on that, but it looks like buyatari was the winner.   I won this one and a couple others:

25924589%5D,sizedata%5B850x600%5D&call=u

On 5/26/2022 at 7:56 PM, szav said:

Did someone, I mean no one ask for the official Garfield update??  Ok which one of you did this?.....................to be fair the rest went dirt cheap.

image.thumb.png.e001fa2c88607efed3d5ac3341bd9461.png

I just noticed that several of the Jon figures are stats 

Artwork does not have to be technically " great " or " aesthetic" to command high prices.

Simply being considered iconic can do it. For example the Warhol Marilyn piece that got $280 mill.....that's just some screen print of a photo image isn't it?

DK 1 is iconic, all it will take is 3.3 mill Spidey buyer and another BSD to want it and anything is possible🤷

so I have taken a few things off my watch list already! I own the BWS Rune Silver Surfer cover, so the BWS Rune Conan cover is tempting. What an odd and somewhat desperate pairing that would be, and I don't even own a Conan page. :facepalm:

On 5/28/2022 at 10:25 AM, Bronty said:

Past 1m now for DKR

Did anyone think it wasn't going to break $1m?

Does anyone know if there's going to be a reserve on it?