• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage June Auction
7 7

756 posts in this topic

On 6/7/2022 at 7:45 AM, jjonahjameson11 said:

Interesting to see the Peter Parker #22 page (Moon Knight guest star) went for $7.2K in last nite's comic connect auction.

The cover to Peter Parker #22 is currently at auction at HA...wonder if this result will have any impact to the sale price of the cover? :popcorn:

Just to clarify, it actually went for 10.6K :grin:

On 6/10/2022 at 7:25 PM, drdonaldblake1 said:

Spidey 52 page 14 is at $180k with 5 days to go.

Unbelievable......likely going to set a record for a single romita Spidey page?

Yeah, that little asterisk is the reserve price. Until the asterisk disappears it's just an unmet reserve. 

For those of us who are not millionaires, there is a lot to like in this auction for under $10K... am seeing a lot of pages which would have normally ended up in dealer hands

On 6/8/2022 at 7:54 AM, jjonahjameson11 said:

$10.6K for a panel page?  Wow, now I definitely can't wait to see what the cover sells for!

There was another nice page from that issue that introduced MK in the last big Heritage auction. Went for a similar amount with it being one of the best pages in the book. It would be interesting to see how much of the price increase from this issue is from it being drawn by Zeck verse MK popularity since it's a two-part story with #23 being drawn by Jim Mooney with quality of the page being equal. I use to own a page from #22 but sold it when getting funds for a big purchase but have since replaced it with a page from #23. Hoping I can grab a decent page from #22 again though in the future if prices every get soft. 

Spoiler

388130304_TheSpectacularSpider-Man23pg_23.png.27654c74a97e2043dd04d1a601b77fec.png

Edited by DeadpoolJr.

On 6/12/2022 at 8:49 PM, Xatari said:

I am so excited for this Thursday! Still hoping to snatch several key pages that fit my collecting tastes. :wishluck:

:popcorn:

I hope it’s not anything I’m eyeing else I’m in trouble. 

:fourleafclover:to you.

On 6/12/2022 at 11:56 AM, stinkininkin said:

In my decidedly biased opinion, it still has lots of room to grow.

Love it ! <3

Only two days before Live bidding starts for Platinum Day, and aside from the DKR cover, barely any noticeable movement in prices.

normally, Wed see a bump of 10-20% from the previous week, but it looks like folks are waiting to bid even closer to live date!