• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just in case anyone here needs a comic collecting "system"....
9 9

592 posts in this topic

Why They’re Robbing You Blind & how you can stop them
  • Dylan Universe Comics <dylan-universe-comics@c.kajabimail.net>
    To:
    Sun, May 22 at 7:08 AM

Yoooooo!

Don’t sell another valuable comic until you read this email and here’s why.

The big boys are secretly robbing you blind and making sure you DON’T get the best deals when you sell your comic books.

Do you know what happens when you take a comic, and sell it for cheap?

These guys buy it from you and go behind your back to SECRETLY PRESS the comics into their highest possible profits.

Oftentimes even turning them into nicer versions and then selling them for piles of $

Do I hear Cha-ching cha-ching cha-ching?

If making money is against your religion please stop reading this right now. Our lawyer said we HAD to write this. Sorry.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FQ6ciRRy6SfGsgTQKs6xw_96d.jpg&t=1653270973&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1cbc-610006017200&sig=.eKFr43QNXPxvAbqXhd4KQ--~D

That's the sound of selling for tons of money -- Except YOU aren’t the one getting any.

Now some people are fine with with making small pay for selling their comics

Some are fine with it only, really because they don’t know something better. 

They could never imagine how much more money they could make if they only took the time to press their comics correctly themselves, buy and sell more efficiently, and invest.

These guys are forgivable.

It’s the other guys that suck. 

One of the biggest differences between the richest and poorest 5% is that the richest 5% invest.

The worst are the ones who KNOW what the power of pressing could do… but refuse to do anything with that knowledge is the worst. Someone else would have killed to have those skills.

They’re too stingy to get their comics pressed correctly — (few people can do this well though)

Or

They’re too lazy, too scared and too much of a chump to get help and learn how to do it themselves.

Don’t be one of these guys. Don’t be a loser, man.

Most people run away from pressing because it seems like a daunting, complicated task.

*Hint* its not.

And many people send their books to be pressed by someone who isn’t super awesome. 

They don’t want to ruin their comics.

They don’t want to waste time or money.

*Hint* you won’t.

Not even close… as long as you know what you are doing.

As long as you’ve got half a brain and can follow the instructions I laid out in my course.

Investing in comics and then flipping them for profit is one of the most profitable businesses for people who know the ins and outs of the industry...

People who know these secrets of pressing high value comics.

But it gets fun when you know these secrets…

When you understand how the comic book industry game really works.

Once you do, you’ll be at the other end of the deal.

You’ll be the one making money off of the chumps who sell their comics too cheap.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FnEUovmkwSKCMfp7Ughey_Pictures.jpg&t=1653270973&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1cbc-610006017200&sig=nSBvwSv3LLmgxvWZ0P7o8Q--~D

And doubling, tripling and even quadrupling your money.

Not being an unknowledgeable seller who sells for cheap.

So many guys think just because it was pressed, that they squeezed all the money out-WRONG

I’m going to take you by the hand and show you every single step you need to comprehensively press and how to not leave so much money on the table like 95% of comic book pressers do…

So you can sell it for its fullest price and get the most money for it possible.

Why do you think there are always a few guys at the beginning of the shows looking at your 3rd party graded comic books with a light and a squinted eye. It’s because they think they are better than your presser. They can get a higher grade. They can make money off YOU.

I’ll show you how WE do it....

It's all there inside the Comic Book Pressing course which you can grab here.

Dylan's Comic Book Resources

Go crush it.

Dylan Schwartz

Sent by Dylan Universe Comics
    your comic book guide • Great Neck, NY • 11020

On 5/22/2022 at 11:44 PM, unclezebo said:

Beside it being Dylan, if anyone pays for this or any course and keeps going beyond the point where they use "super awesome"  in an "instructional" guide. That's all on them. 

:roflmao:

hm

On 5/27/2022 at 3:12 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

I haven't gotten an email from Dylan in five days. Hope he's OK.

1363530788_Screenshot_20220527-1509172.thumb.png.adbba43640fb7c97e5fb91412c93938c.png

Probably takes awhile to dig himself out from under those piles of cash. $997 a month sounds like a bargain!

On 5/27/2022 at 2:12 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

I haven't gotten an email from Dylan in five days. Hope he's OK.

1363530788_Screenshot_20220527-1509172.thumb.png.adbba43640fb7c97e5fb91412c93938c.png

On 5/27/2022 at 5:09 PM, Not A Clone said:

Probably takes awhile to dig himself out from under those piles of cash. $997 a month sounds like a bargain!

Too busy with the cosplay girls.  

From: "Dylan Universe Comics" <dylan-universe-comics@c.kajabimail.net>
To: 
Sent: Fri, Jun 3, 2022 at 7:06 AM
Subject: Is Mind Control Actually Possible?

Is Mind Control Actually Possible?

Stop the presses, I’ve got something hot.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2Fr1Oe7FdlRtWClD4SIkyN_stop-the-presses_1_.jpg&t=1654365918&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c01-250022019800&sig=b07f9d91GJ45ZhxxBQZdsA--~D

In this email I will show you how to control minds.

Just kidding, dream on BUT I AM going to show you how to make 6 figures.

Because with that kind of income you might as well be controlling minds – you’ll find that a lot of people bend over backwards for you once you’ve got a little money to throw around. The compliance from others is insane. 

And the money is out there man.

All the money you want is OUT THERE. 

It’s out there in the pockets of other people and here I’m going to show you how to get it out of their pockets and into yours -- LEGALLY.

We don’t want to be running into trouble with the law now...

So how is money “earned”?

Money is earned when value is exchanged. You give me value, I give you money or vice versa. It’s pretty simple actually.

Small value = Small money

Big value = Big money

6 Figure value = 6 figure money.

There are many types of value you could create and sell to earn a 6 figure income.

You could go to medical school for 10 yrs, sink yourself into a cesspool of debt and maybe you’d get a job as a surgeon making a solid 6 figures even after taxes.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FtbHQX8v7SVOYrJCvm0Vn_389b52d9af40efb9ef6472e76eef3c35--childhood-toys-childhood-memories.jpg&t=1654365918&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c01-250022019800&sig=5elPNsaJ3o8dMTTjUiwXzA--~D

But seriously-kudos to those people, helping others is a really great thing to do.

It’s just not for me. 

Well you could also... maybe grow a couple of vertical inches, train for 5 or more years, and maybe get a shot at the NBA or NFL. Those guys make a hell lot of money and are practically celebrities.

Once again, most like not gonna happen. Not for you or me. I’m 5 foot 6!

Or you could start making that money today, pressing, flipping and or investing 

And frankly if you’re serious about making more money, ditching the commute to and from work as well. (Personally I hate driving in traffic.)

Here is how to make money from comic books fast in the next few days or less.

1. Gather strong knowledge of which comics to sell, where to find them, how to flip them and even how to find customers who’ll pay close to retail.
  2. Develop some MAD PRESSING SKILLS that’ll let you turn certain comics into much more valuable assets.
  3. Go out there, buy comics, then sell those same comics, then invest that money in some blue chip comics and make MASSIVE RETURNS over time.
  4. Repeat step 3 over and over again as much as possible.

That’s all it takes man. It's so easy, if you have the tools & the correct strategies.

I mean so easy that this mess should be banned. It shouldn’t even be allowed.

And the boys at the top try their best to keep it all hush hush.

That’s why most guys barely even get past step 1.

But I won’t settle...

I won’t allow the comic money making business to be lost; not yet anyway.

So if you will permit me, I’d like to be your assistant and save you from the clutches of  giving up OR help you accelerate your money making with comics books with “the Better than a Comic Book Price Guide System”

If you’re serious about making money with pressing and or comic book transacting without all those struggles, mistakes and frustrations you’ll inevitably face if you do it alone…

Then you need my system.

Heck at the low price you’re getting it for, it’d be ridiculous NOT to try it.

It’s a great starting point for newbies to the comic book game and experienced traders alike...because you can ALWAYS learn more. 

If you disagree it’s why you haven’t improved as much as I have. If you agree, the challenge is nobody else is offering this insider info. Now’s your chance

Plus it's kinda controversial also. 

TRIGGER WARNING.

I’ll teach you my pressing secrets that have turned 9.0s into a 9.4 and increased the value by $1000s. Take that other comic book dealers! boom

Not only pressing either…

I’ll show you many insider secrets. The ones, large companies are furious at me for telling you about:

“The Investment Destroyer” many Wall Street Users forget to use when screening for a tangible investment

A sexy side hustle that can make six figures

How To Take Away The Frustration Of Not Getting the Exact Comic you bought online and Still Make Massive Gains with it

AND so much more.

You’ll be unlocking massive value in your comics and multiplying your profits easy.

All this for a low price. 

Some say you’d be a fool not to take advantage of it.

Dylan's Comic Book Resources

Sent by Dylan Universe Comics
your comic book guide • Great Neck, NY • 11020