• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just in case anyone here needs a comic collecting "system"....
9 9

592 posts in this topic

Those 6 figures you'll make are a clearanced pack of Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, Vader, and a Stormtrooper. 

E4C507BD-45CE-4C9B-8E45-C1714BE495CC.thumb.jpeg.f73da36c072e313fe4aa9ef27baa86c1.jpeg.183ada96f19a2df487f58ddc7e433260.jpeg

Edited by Cat

On 6/4/2022 at 2:07 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:
From: "Dylan Universe Comics" <dylan-universe-comics@c.kajabimail.net>
To: 
Sent: Fri, Jun 3, 2022 at 7:06 AM
Subject: Is Mind Control Actually Possible?

Is Mind Control Actually Possible?

Stop the presses, I’ve got something hot.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2Fr1Oe7FdlRtWClD4SIkyN_stop-the-presses_1_.jpg&t=1654365918&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c01-250022019800&sig=b07f9d91GJ45ZhxxBQZdsA--~D

In this email I will show you how to control minds.

Just kidding, dream on BUT I AM going to show you how to make 6 figures.

Because with that kind of income you might as well be controlling minds – you’ll find that a lot of people bend over backwards for you once you’ve got a little money to throw around. The compliance from others is insane. 

And the money is out there man.

All the money you want is OUT THERE. 

It’s out there in the pockets of other people and here I’m going to show you how to get it out of their pockets and into yours -- LEGALLY.

We don’t want to be running into trouble with the law now...

So how is money “earned”?

Money is earned when value is exchanged. You give me value, I give you money or vice versa. It’s pretty simple actually.

Small value = Small money

Big value = Big money

6 Figure value = 6 figure money.

There are many types of value you could create and sell to earn a 6 figure income.

You could go to medical school for 10 yrs, sink yourself into a cesspool of debt and maybe you’d get a job as a surgeon making a solid 6 figures even after taxes.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FtbHQX8v7SVOYrJCvm0Vn_389b52d9af40efb9ef6472e76eef3c35--childhood-toys-childhood-memories.jpg&t=1654365918&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c01-250022019800&sig=5elPNsaJ3o8dMTTjUiwXzA--~D

But seriously-kudos to those people, helping others is a really great thing to do.

It’s just not for me. 

Well you could also... maybe grow a couple of vertical inches, train for 5 or more years, and maybe get a shot at the NBA or NFL. Those guys make a hell lot of money and are practically celebrities.

Once again, most like not gonna happen. Not for you or me. I’m 5 foot 6!

Or you could start making that money today, pressing, flipping and or investing 

And frankly if you’re serious about making more money, ditching the commute to and from work as well. (Personally I hate driving in traffic.)

Here is how to make money from comic books fast in the next few days or less.

1. Gather strong knowledge of which comics to sell, where to find them, how to flip them and even how to find customers who’ll pay close to retail.
  2. Develop some MAD PRESSING SKILLS that’ll let you turn certain comics into much more valuable assets.
  3. Go out there, buy comics, then sell those same comics, then invest that money in some blue chip comics and make MASSIVE RETURNS over time.
  4. Repeat step 3 over and over again as much as possible.

That’s all it takes man. It's so easy, if you have the tools & the correct strategies.

I mean so easy that this mess should be banned. It shouldn’t even be allowed.

And the boys at the top try their best to keep it all hush hush.

That’s why most guys barely even get past step 1.

But I won’t settle...

I won’t allow the comic money making business to be lost; not yet anyway.

So if you will permit me, I’d like to be your assistant and save you from the clutches of  giving up OR help you accelerate your money making with comics books with “the Better than a Comic Book Price Guide System”

If you’re serious about making money with pressing and or comic book transacting without all those struggles, mistakes and frustrations you’ll inevitably face if you do it alone…

Then you need my system.

Heck at the low price you’re getting it for, it’d be ridiculous NOT to try it.

It’s a great starting point for newbies to the comic book game and experienced traders alike...because you can ALWAYS learn more. 

If you disagree it’s why you haven’t improved as much as I have. If you agree, the challenge is nobody else is offering this insider info. Now’s your chance

Plus it's kinda controversial also. 

TRIGGER WARNING.

I’ll teach you my pressing secrets that have turned 9.0s into a 9.4 and increased the value by $1000s. Take that other comic book dealers! boom

Not only pressing either…

I’ll show you many insider secrets. The ones, large companies are furious at me for telling you about:

“The Investment Destroyer” many Wall Street Users forget to use when screening for a tangible investment

A sexy side hustle that can make six figures

How To Take Away The Frustration Of Not Getting the Exact Comic you bought online and Still Make Massive Gains with it

AND so much more.

You’ll be unlocking massive value in your comics and multiplying your profits easy.

All this for a low price. 

Some say you’d be a fool not to take advantage of it.

Dylan's Comic Book Resources

Sent by Dylan Universe Comics
your comic book guide • Great Neck, NY • 11020

3103E6F1-7382-49D7-97DD-D8F4C46FDA0A.gif.b429cc253fb68f49a61978eef3a3c2f0.gif

On 6/4/2022 at 1:07 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

But seriously-kudos to those people, helping others is a really great thing to do.

It’s just not for me.

Wait, I thought you WERE trying to help us...

[TRUTH] Why I hate using other comic pressers

Dylan Universe Comics <dylan-universe-comics@c.kajabimail.net>
To:
Mon, Jun 6 at 7:05 AM

One thing I absolutely hate about giving work to your average comic book pressers is how they don’t clean enough.

Any old presser can say he cleans comics, but when it comes down to it, they just don’t have the ability to do a great job.

That sucks. It sucks for you. It sucks for your business (if you use them) and it kills the value of your comics.

That’s why you don’t wanna be hiring cheap pressers to do the cleaning. Most of the time it doesn’t get done right.

Now this is bad for their business and any other chumps using their services. But for you…

I smell a BIG money making opportunity.

A chance for you to get in on their action, “James Bond” roll into their industry and slay the competition.

Absolutely murder them (metaphorically speaking of course!), and you know why? 

Because your pal Dylan here’s gonna give you the recipe for being a lean, mean, comic book cleaning machine.

So many pressers do the PRESSING part correctly . But they don’t f*cking clean enough.

“You can’t get a 9.8 if it has not been cleaned well.” -anonymous CGC grader. 

It’s like you can’t make REAL money if you don’t do it. As they say, no pain no game. 

Except, they charge you the game price when you take the pain and you didn’t even know it. I say enough. 

They freaking leave dirt!!!! Lots and lots of dirt. And in the eyes of the CGC, a dirty comic is not as high grade.

If you worked at a 3rd party grading company, would you give a higher grade to a super fresh CLEAN comic book or a smelly and dirty one? 

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2Fl7RkYArqQlmrCpUGU8hM_Meme.png&t=1654520303&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c04-5f0008010400&sig=IX.fhd.RpUXkk5fFRZEF9w--~D

All this dirt on the spine? The mast head is all colored in, soiled, don’t THINK collectors and CGC won’t notice.

Sure cleaning can be time consuming BUT it makes the comics look WAY better. 

Some guys try to use a school kid eraser to clean but you’ll have to deal with eraser residue (lowers the grade) and you’ll have to worry about getting the ink cleaned off.

Color loss hooray. Not. 

Even pressers that claim they’ve pressed and cleaned over 10,000 books still make this mistake.

You also want to be careful not to scratch or rip the comic. One rip is all it’ll take to end it, and then you can kiss a few thousands of dollars goodbye if it’s high end.

Check out this Wings Comics #90 I had pressed by another presser. 

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FEpHlykz8ThK6pk3sClW3_Capture_1.PNG&t=1654520303&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c04-5f0008010400&sig=c1EOMWNc0l3ZXeskkEHieA--~D

I got it back from him and granted he is a good friend of mine, and I said, “You know this dirt is cleanable right?” He replies, “Dylan if you want it cleaned like that do it yourself.” 

And you know that’s the interesting thing. The best pressers usually are not for hire and neither are their skills. I take pride in being the force that changes this hobby. 

I made that Wings 90 so freaking nice

I made that pencil and the indents VANISH. Like a magic trick, but it’s not a magic trick. It’s just a fraction of what you’ll learn in the system....

You want to be using something that gets all the dirt off, something that cleans well WITHOUT damaging the color of the comic or taking off the gloss.

This special cleaning method is one of the little tricks I teach you to get a vintage comic book pressed and cleaned up to a higher grade.

And the higher value the comic is the more bang you’ll get for your pressing efforts. 

All combined you’ll have the skills of a master presser, to make more money & make you better than 90% of pressers out there.

I don’t know a single person who teaches all this stuff outside, and I’ll be damned if you can find proper techniques on a youtube video.

It’s ONLY available inside “The System”. 

I can’t guarantee that these methods will be available at this low low price for much longer, so if you want in, I suggest getting in now.

Dylan's Comic Book Resources

Dylan Schwartz

Sent by Dylan Universe Comics
your comic book guide • Great Neck, NY • 11020

And that's a horrible 'cleaning' job. He's obliterated all the fine details of the cover. 

Does he disclose that many in the collecting community believe that he tried to press a certain couple of comics himself and then when he failed miserably, he passed them off to CGC to claim that they did the damage?

On 6/4/2022 at 2:07 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Well you could also... maybe grow a couple of vertical inches, train for 5 or more years, and maybe get a shot at the NBA or NFL. Those guys make a hell lot of money and are practically celebrities.

:whatthe:

So you're telling me that millionaire athletes, who have lucrative endorsement deals and their images emblazoned on shoes, shirts, films and magazines, are PRACTICALLY celebrities? I was not prepared for this information. The System will pull the wool from your eyes, folks!

On 6/6/2022 at 9:00 AM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FEpHlykz8ThK6pk3sClW3_Capture_1.PNG&t=1654520303&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c04-5f0008010400&sig=c1EOMWNc0l3ZXeskkEHieA--~D

Man, he cleaned that one so hard, it blurred my vision!

On 6/6/2022 at 9:30 AM, F For Fake said:

Man, he cleaned that one so hard, it blurred my vision!

Yeah, I'm confused.  Why do the "after" pictures look so much worse than the "before" pictures?  I guess my tiny brain can't handle The System! :ohnoez:

I giggled like a schoolgirl on acid when I saw that this thread was updated over the weekend. :banana: