• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just in case anyone here needs a comic collecting "system"....
9 9

592 posts in this topic

On 6/7/2022 at 10:12 PM, joeypost said:

I hate all the other pressers, because…because…because they are all so much better than me. 

It's okay, Joey. I'll lend you the money to join The System. 

On 6/7/2022 at 4:59 PM, joeypost said:

I have found that even thinking about “the system” has made me dumber. I mentioned to my wife that I was going to sign up for a $997.00 a month service on how to make piles of cash and be a hit with the ladies. She left and even took the dog with her. 

Sounds like she got a little bent, but you should be able to press her out nicely.

When I look at him I think 'there's a ladies man'. Well I did once and then I realised he had his butt out and that was what I mistook for his face. But my point remains. If his butt was his face he'd do well with the ladies. 

On 6/12/2022 at 5:18 AM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

I want to know who sold him the system that taught him how to launch and market all of these systems.  That's where the real money is.

Gary Brodsky was selling the  same thing in the 1980s. 

Is Dylan Lying to Me???

• Dylan Universe Comics <dylan-universe-comics@c.kajabimail.net>
    To:
    Sun, Jun 12 at 7:06 AM

Once upon a time in a land far away, a curious 11 year old child wandered into his Dad’s attic, poked around up there and found a stack of late 60’s and 70’s DC and Archie comics.

A love of comics was formed and the great Dylan Schwartz was born!

That’s a damn good superhero intro if I do say so myself.

{Meme idea : Dylan as a super hero}

But am I lying to you? Am I lying about my mad insider comic pressing skills that can make you thousands?

Is this all just a hoax, a bubble, a children’s pastime?

Sure, maybe. I get your skepticism, but let’s look at some cold hard facts.

First of all, Dylan Schwartz a.k.a ME is the youngest guy in the history of the OSPG

I took that record at age 17. The youngest guy before me held it at age 25.

And call it whatever you want, do you think they’d let just any 17 yr old insufficiently_thoughtful_person on their board?

I don’t think so man.

Secondly, I’ve lived and breathed comics ever since I poked around in my Dad’s attic for the first time at age 11.

It’s gone on uninterrupted since I was 12. Some people have taken a break but I’ve never. I’m just getting started. 

And not just reading comics, I’ve been getting my hands dirty with the business side of things. I actually started with a coin collection--not even comic books.

I’d buy a coin for $10 and then see another guy selling the exact same thing for $50, so I could sell mine quickly for $35

Do that a hundred times and you’ve made $2500 in profit. Not bad

I stopped doing coins. It was almost depressing when there was no one else my age doing it. Ooh those old metal circles, so awesome. Not anymore

And lastly I’ve done over 1.5 million dollars in just comic book buying all pre-21.

You can google my name, my website and my store to back up what I say.

I’ve done video interviews, you can get a bit more of my origin story.

But if after all this you still think this is a scam and that I’m not going to deliver on the value I promised you….

Then I don’t know what to tell you. 

You simply lack imagination and you’re not gonna get far in this biz. 

In fact you’d be better off not getting the better than a comic book price guide system and unsubscribing from this email list right now.

You can do that now below.

Still here?? Well alrightyy then.

I love comics and likely you do too.

I want to be one of the most famous comic book experts in the world and I want to teach people to do everything correctly. So many resources available are basically trash.

https://www.comics.org/issue/27934/

It says it has “36 pages,” which if you break that down it means the cover, and 16 double sided pages. The front and back cover, plus the other side of each count as 4, and each side of the 16 counts as 2. 32+4 equals 36. That’s SO stupid. How many pages have you seen in a comic or even a book that have 1 side??????

Thanks GCD, you’ve confused a generation of comic enthusiasts. 

I don’t show you what’s “popular,” only what actually works.

There’s nothing like getting mentored by the best of the best.

And unlike most gurus out there, I’m not JUST gonna give you a course and say ok bye.

I will personally critique your pressing work and your technique.

Yup, for specialized help I offer a few photo reviews of your work to all “The Comic Book Pressing Course” customers. It’s a perfect addition to make sure you’re pressing the comics right. 

Nobody else offers this in the world.

And I decided to add this in with 2 other courses: buying/selling, and investing so you have everything you need for an insanely low price.

I made it easy to start by being generous.

It's a perfect bundle deal. You get all 3 courses to show you the ropes and you have me as your pressing sensei to critique your pressing work.

All that won’t matter if the critique bonus gets taken off though, and with the way things go in the industry I may have no choice. One of my investors wants me to eliminate it because it doesn’t make him any money-Well him. 

Take advantage while you still can, because nothing lasts forever.

So go grab the system and get the FREE photo reviews also TODAY.

There’s the link.

Dylan's Comic Book Resources

Make it happen because you care about you more than anyone else does...

-Dylan Schwartz

Sent by Dylan Universe Comics
    your comic book guide • Great Neck, NY • 11020

On 6/12/2022 at 12:58 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Is Dylan Lying to Me???

• Dylan Universe Comics <dylan-universe-comics@c.kajabimail.net>
    To:
    Sun, Jun 12 at 7:06 AM

Once upon a time in a land far away, a curious 11 year old child wandered into his Dad’s attic, poked around up there and found a stack of late 60’s and 70’s DC and Archie comics.

A love of comics was formed and the great Dylan Schwartz was born!

That’s a damn good superhero intro if I do say so myself.

{Meme idea : Dylan as a super hero}

But am I lying to you? Am I lying about my mad insider comic pressing skills that can make you thousands?

Is this all just a hoax, a bubble, a children’s pastime?

Sure, maybe. I get your skepticism, but let’s look at some cold hard facts.

First of all, Dylan Schwartz a.k.a ME is the youngest guy in the history of the OSPG

I took that record at age 17. The youngest guy before me held it at age 25.

And call it whatever you want, do you think they’d let just any 17 yr old insufficiently_thoughtful_person on their board?

I don’t think so man.

Secondly, I’ve lived and breathed comics ever since I poked around in my Dad’s attic for the first time at age 11.

It’s gone on uninterrupted since I was 12. Some people have taken a break but I’ve never. I’m just getting started. 

And not just reading comics, I’ve been getting my hands dirty with the business side of things. I actually started with a coin collection--not even comic books.

I’d buy a coin for $10 and then see another guy selling the exact same thing for $50, so I could sell mine quickly for $35

Do that a hundred times and you’ve made $2500 in profit. Not bad

I stopped doing coins. It was almost depressing when there was no one else my age doing it. Ooh those old metal circles, so awesome. Not anymore

And lastly I’ve done over 1.5 million dollars in just comic book buying all pre-21.

You can google my name, my website and my store to back up what I say.

I’ve done video interviews, you can get a bit more of my origin story.

But if after all this you still think this is a scam and that I’m not going to deliver on the value I promised you….

Then I don’t know what to tell you. 

You simply lack imagination and you’re not gonna get far in this biz. 

In fact you’d be better off not getting the better than a comic book price guide system and unsubscribing from this email list right now.

You can do that now below.

Still here?? Well alrightyy then.

I love comics and likely you do too.

I want to be one of the most famous comic book experts in the world and I want to teach people to do everything correctly. So many resources available are basically trash.

https://www.comics.org/issue/27934/

It says it has “36 pages,” which if you break that down it means the cover, and 16 double sided pages. The front and back cover, plus the other side of each count as 4, and each side of the 16 counts as 2. 32+4 equals 36. That’s SO stupid. How many pages have you seen in a comic or even a book that have 1 side??????

Thanks GCD, you’ve confused a generation of comic enthusiasts. 

I don’t show you what’s “popular,” only what actually works.

There’s nothing like getting mentored by the best of the best.

And unlike most gurus out there, I’m not JUST gonna give you a course and say ok bye.

I will personally critique your pressing work and your technique.

Yup, for specialized help I offer a few photo reviews of your work to all “The Comic Book Pressing Course” customers. It’s a perfect addition to make sure you’re pressing the comics right. 

Nobody else offers this in the world.

And I decided to add this in with 2 other courses: buying/selling, and investing so you have everything you need for an insanely low price.

I made it easy to start by being generous.

It's a perfect bundle deal. You get all 3 courses to show you the ropes and you have me as your pressing sensei to critique your pressing work.

All that won’t matter if the critique bonus gets taken off though, and with the way things go in the industry I may have no choice. One of my investors wants me to eliminate it because it doesn’t make him any money-Well him. 

Take advantage while you still can, because nothing lasts forever.

So go grab the system and get the FREE photo reviews also TODAY.

There’s the link.

Dylan's Comic Book Resources

Make it happen because you care about you more than anyone else does...

-Dylan Schwartz

Sent by Dylan Universe Comics
    your comic book guide • Great Neck, NY • 11020

Here's his younger brother Kyle, who at 9 years old invested in a motorized vehicle called IT, and when the airlines shut it down, he walked away with a cool 5 million

giphy-14.gif

On 6/12/2022 at 1:13 PM, Larryw7 said:

This is all funny and all, but I think Dylan must be a very damaged individual.

Well, if by damaged, you mean an egotistical weasel who worships a dollar more than humanity, then yes

On 6/12/2022 at 3:19 PM, The Meta said:

Well, if by damaged, you mean an egotistical weasel who worships a dollar more than humanity, then yes

That is a valid way of looking at it.