• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just in case anyone here needs a comic collecting "system"....
9 9

592 posts in this topic

Dylan being bankrolled by Daddy all his life - "becomes a complete cockwomble" - shocked, I tell ya, shocked.  :whatthe:

Spoiled, entitled, and never heard the word "no" in his life (except from the cosplayer girls I suspect) - he will have a very hard landing one day - one that Daddy and litigation threats won't save him from.

He is truly a sociopath.

On 6/12/2022 at 8:48 PM, Beige said:

Dylan being bankrolled by Daddy all his life - "becomes a complete cockwomble" - shocked, I tell ya, shocked.  :whatthe:

Spoiled, entitled, and never heard the word "no" in his life (except from the cosplayer girls I suspect) - he will have a very hard landing one day - one that Daddy and litigation threats won't save him from.

He is truly a sociopath.

And he is Long Island's own...  :cloud9:

Investing for beginners

• Dylan Universe Comics <dylan-universe-comics@c.kajabimail.net>
    To:
    Wed, Jun 15 at 7:07 AM

=======

Hi Dylan,

I want to invest in comics, but I’m scared because I’ve never done it before. 

Can you tell me the best way to invest for the first time so I can make some money without getting my fingers burned?

Thanks 

Adrian

=======

I got this email from a subscriber who wrote in recently. If you feel the same don’t worry - I have just what you need. 

In this email I’m gonna drop in your lap... 

d0.gif.1008981e1935626ee360f5f3a99d35f5.gif

All the top comic book investing secrets and training you need to go from never having bought a comic in your life to trading as much (or as little) as you want.

Don’t say Dylan never did anything for you.

For starters let's talk about what comic book speculation and investing even is.

Speculation is buying comics that you think might be worth a lot one day. Basically like buying a penny stock.

If a few guys who bought comics back in the day as kids (in the 1930s and 40s) could have become millionaires today, IF they still had those comic books on them and knew which ones to buy. The key is they didn’t know. Nobody knew.

It’s times like this you wish you had a time machine so you could go back, grab some key issues in near mint condition, bring them to our time and live the good life…

d1.jpg.5ab953014ce98c244878398fcab69272.jpg

Listen. You don’t have a time machine. But you want to make money. What are you gonna f*cking do about it?

Press them for extra profit and sell asap for more.

The safest way to buy and invest in comic books for a profit today would be to buy a few in demand comics in nice condition and wait for them to keep going up in value.

Dylan’s picks of right now:

Amazing Fantasy #15 (1st Spider-Man)

Hulk #1 (1st Hulk)

Avengers #4 (1st Silver Age Captain America)

Most comics worth buying are already pretty expensive. Duhhh go figure.

And unless you’re already some rich dude you don’t have a ton of money to buy a handful multi thousand dollar comics and just hold them.

If you did you probably wouldn’t be a part of my list wanting to learn how to make money from comics from me.

So a portfolio of investments worth 6 figures are pretty much off the table to most.

Does that mean you can’t invest in comics, and make serious $? Of course you still can.

A beginners strategy must be executed differently from the road of a seasoned investor.

So pay attention, this mess is super important.

For beginners, you want something that satisfies the A. E. I. R. criteria.

What the heck is the A.E.I.R?? It means nothing, just a cool way to remember what kind of comics you can buy when you’re broke.

Here's what it means.

Available - As much as RARE = BUMP IN PRICE, you don't want to be looking for something so obscure that it can’t be found anywhere not even on ebay for years and years. If you can’t find it easily, chances are that it’s not worth the trouble to find. Stick to more available, proven valuable comics and your fingers won’t get burned.

Easy to resell- Your comic investment should have a strong established demand so you can flip and get your profit out quicker. Time is money they say, and the last thing you want is to be stuck looking for a buyer when the sales moment of truth comes along. A comic that looks cool and a comic book that is cool is the epidemy between a mainstream investment and speculation. 

Iconic Investments that people love are recognizable to many across the board. Mona Lisa, Action Comics #1, 1st Spider-Man, 1st Wolverine, 1st Venom, 1952 topps Mickey Not only do you hold it for the investment value, but sometimes you can press it and add even more value to it. It doesn’t always work, but when it does you kill it even more.

Well that’s a wrap for the FREE beginners guide to investing.

For more info on making money with comic books, come inside now

Dylan's Comic Book Resources

Get it at this current low price,

--Dylan Schwartz

Sent by Dylan Universe Comics
    your comic book guide • Great Neck, NY • 11020

On 6/15/2022 at 11:44 AM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Time is money they say, and the last thing you want is to be stuck looking for a buyer when the sales moment of truth comes along

On 6/15/2022 at 12:47 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

The way in which he writes his emails is totally professional. I could never tell that he turned 18... Definitely not yesterday?

:flipbait:

On 6/15/2022 at 12:50 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

And the honeys are just dropping into your lap.

d0.gif.1008981e1935626ee360f5f3a99d35f5.gif

What about honey badgers??? (shrug)

B276C6CE-932C-47A0-A45A-ADB9EA902471.jpeg

Edited by Galen130

On 6/15/2022 at 1:01 PM, chrisco37 said:

So much insight.

Also, "epidemy" 

doh!

C'mon CC, don't you know anything? It's branch of comic collecting which deals with the incidence, distribution, and possible control of diseases and other factors relating to health.

Edited by Dick Pontoon