• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just in case anyone here needs a comic collecting "system"....
9 9

592 posts in this topic

Ok, I will ask since no one else seems to be or I missed it. 

He is offering his tips and procedures to press. 

My question still is, after all this time, did he try to press his own AF15's, damage them himself, and then pass them off to CGC to press claiming that they damaged his books in order to receive compensation and then got in so deep that he could not back down?

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 7.57.18 PM.png

Edited by Buzzetta

On 5/3/2022 at 8:01 PM, Buzzetta said:

My question still is, after all this time, did he try to press his own AF15's, damage them himself, and then pass them off to CGC to press claiming that they damaged his books in order to receive compensation and then got in so deep that he could not back down?

This kid is STILL trying to scam???

On 5/3/2022 at 6:01 PM, Buzzetta said:

Or why did he send them to cgc for pressing when he’s such an expert

On 5/3/2022 at 7:01 PM, Buzzetta said:

Never Don't Give Up - The Backdown 3; Up the Downback - Imgur

On 4/29/2022 at 6:28 PM, Domo Arigato said:
Dylan sent me the following email last night:

It has to come to my attention that a thread has emerged about our course. 

Here's an evident issue: The writer did not include (per month) in the sales page. The situation has been rectified by the page being edited. Obviously, we're not selling a subscription service with the intention of "tricking people" into believing it's not per month when it is. Additionally, it was and still is very clear on the most important page (the payment page) which says per month explicitly written.

Respectfully yours,

Dylan

PS, It has also come to my attention that there is a lot of false conjecture about who is saying certain things whether it's me, a parent, a lawyer, etc. I would be more than happy to have a one on one recorded video call to answer any questions that I can. If you care about the truth...of course

thanks again

My reply to him:
Dylan,

Of course people care about the truth.  Most want to know how many cosplay girls have contacted you wanting your course for free in exchange for sex with you.  Thanks in advance for answering this.

Sincerely

Dylan has finally responded to my reply above:
Great, what day and time is the call?

My Reply to him:
Due to a medical condition, I had my vocal chords removed several years ago and can no longer speak.  Please reply to this email with your answer.

Thanks!!!

Dylan replied to our email exchange a few days ago:

No worries, so let's have a friend, family member, or another board member of your choosing do the call instead.

Thank you

I sent the following response:

I have checked with all of my friends, family members and all the other board members I know, and none of them are willing to do this.

Why won't you answer the question?

Why don't you care about the truth?

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING???

Thank you

3x Your Investment with this Sneaky Psychology Hack
  •  
    Dylan Universe Comics <dylan-universe-comics@c.kajabimail.net>
    To:
    Sat, May 7 at 7:07 AM

Flipping comic books is a blast. It's fun and lucrative when you do it right.

But if you’re selling comics you want to be able to multiply  your investment.  You don’t want to be selling them to make a few cents or a few dollars. Bleh

If you wanna make 6 figures in the Comic business, you can’t do that.

And if you can’t persuade people to buy your comics, you’re dead in the water.

That’s the goal so you can make money, it's really all about the money. 

So how do you sell comics in a way that gets people to want them and…

Be ready to spend money on them.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FAiOheTjrRcM9FaNl4dkK_funny-memes-about-money-9.jpg&t=1652202351&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c13-76000301e300&sig=L.7qGhSDR70lzbRO5.x5yA--~D

That’s we will be dissecting in today’s email. So pay attention and ‘ole Dylan here is gonna show you how it’s done.

You’ve probably figured it out by now, but selling comics as package or bundle deals is the secret to multiply your investment.

Ideally bundle deals SHOULD be cheaper than buying things separately.

That’s called a bulk discount deal.

But when you put many items together, and together they can SOMETIMES become MORE VALUABLE than they were before which equals more money.

Bundle deals are some of the best ways to put comics together. 

You buy them for a dime a piece in bulk, sort through them to find the best ones and then put these related valuable comics together and mark them up.

But how do you know which ones to bundle together?

It’s a few special strategies you’ll learn in the system.

Just to give an example many stories sell very well such as Infinity Gauntlet.

Some bundles are a lot more valuable than others too and as you get better at flipping you’ll develop a kind of a sixth “spider sense” for good bundle deals...

And which ones you CAN’T bundle...

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2Fdp1vATeBS2GkhAyrR9LG_1558810343_tumblr_pg1ejcmXuG1ubn6jto1_500.gif&t=1652202351&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c13-76000301e300&sig=1cTc4lIMmaL9pOvsBydKsg--~D

How do you price your bundle?

When you buy a bundle in bulk you literally have a goldmine sitting there if you know what EXACTLY to look for, how to bundle them together and how to price them for maximum profit.

You’ll learn if they are pressable. There's no point talking about it here when I’ve already beaten this strategy to death in the system.

Every day you don’t take action and get started on your Comic Book business is a day you throw money away and let some other loser take what’s meant for you

Get the System today

Dylan's Comic Book Resources

Sent by Dylan Universe Comics
    your comic book guide • Great Neck, NY • 11020

How to Sell More Comics Today

•  
    Dylan Universe Comics <dylan-universe-comics@c.kajabimail.net>
    To:

Wed, May 4 at 7:34 AM

Hey [insert first name],

Everybody always asks me to show them examples of what the heck I’m talking about. Well, here are the best possible examples I can show you of making money with comics.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.kajabi-cdn.com%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FPEdFE9eRm6AGz6YOyfow_asm300f.jpg&t=1652202551&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c13-76000801e300&sig=jTcyCYsr6SGE6H87IrqLhQ--~D

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.kajabi-cdn.com%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FBrax5wKTbOROZH7WXPRw_AC1.jpg&t=1652202551&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c13-76000801e300&sig=rpS7Fl6Mq2DbqWbmUEIScg--~D

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FSJhqw1ohQXCcolbOOley_amagazines.jpg&t=1652202551&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c13-76000801e300&sig=4XBLsfj28EwaHwt.ZhkDog--~D

See, I easily could have sold each of these separately; But there’s a few problems: It separates the pressers, from the investors, from the entrepreneurs. Are we not allowed to do more than one? Is there nothing you can learn from the others? Of course you can learn, and learning IS growing. Let’s take that one step further, 

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FhsbCSWDkQzaIgZRgPYfg_Option_1.jpg&t=1652202551&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c13-76000801e300&sig=WjACfdr7zgd1Gd2EKwHSSQ--~D

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FdwLk56iqSl2NbUTWATDP_Option_2.jpg&t=1652202551&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c13-76000801e300&sig=A6dmnfEgc.Gp.C9WkMMfRA--~D

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FTPYfEi4vRURVg7wgXuzA_best_option.jpg&t=1652202551&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c13-76000801e300&sig=QLTiLFoiCXSQYpRtz2VI2g--~D

The average selling price is about the same per book. Would you rather sell 1 comic or 50 comics? The choice is clear, yet so many sellers are like option 1 or 2. Pick Option 3 if you want to make more money. 

To your success,

Dylan Schwartz aka ComicDylan

Get the System today (please don't if you don't want to make more $)

Dylan's Comic Book Resources

Sent by Dylan Universe Comics
    your comic book guide • Great Neck, NY • 11020
Edited by BlowUpTheMoon
greggy is a dork

On 5/10/2022 at 2:23 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

So... Bundles are cheaper, unless you sell them. Is Dylan even worth 6 figures? Why would I go to the hobo on the side of the highway for selling advice?

Entertainment ?  

I mean I could drive to work but the subway offers the lulz 😂