• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just in case anyone here needs a comic collecting "system"....
9 9

592 posts in this topic

On 5/10/2022 at 4:39 PM, chrisco37 said:

I really like the example of buying an Action 1 and holding it for 40 years for insane profit.  The System Works!!!

image.jpeg.c354b9a0550893fc1829f82b6b496077.jpeg

I never would have thought of selling the entire Infinity Gauntlet miniseries as a set. What a brilliant idea. What did he call it? A 'set'? I can't keep up with all this new terminology. 

On 5/10/2022 at 6:16 PM, Cat said:

I never would have thought of selling the entire Infinity Gauntlet miniseries as a set. What a brilliant idea. What did he call it? A 'set'? I can't keep up with all this new terminology. 

And yes when you somehow Magically buy it in bulk too. I mean I can see buying a big collection, but even then, to simply find full runs of things, even common infinity is still pretty seldom.; Especially, in comparable grade.

Then buy jove, if that doesn't work, buy them individually and mark them up sky high!

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 5/11/2022 at 7:00 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Deal, but the vig is 100%, and your legs get broken if you're even 1 minute late.

Never mind 😂 too many won’t get the reference 

Edited by Buzzetta

On 5/10/2022 at 1:11 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:
How to Sell More Comics Today

•  
    Dylan Universe Comics <dylan-universe-comics@c.kajabimail.net>
    To:

Wed, May 4 at 7:34 AM

Hey [insert first name],

Everybody always asks me to show them examples of what the heck I’m talking about. Well, here are the best possible examples I can show you of making money with comics.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.kajabi-cdn.com%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FPEdFE9eRm6AGz6YOyfow_asm300f.jpg&t=1652202551&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c13-76000801e300&sig=jTcyCYsr6SGE6H87IrqLhQ--~D

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.kajabi-cdn.com%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FBrax5wKTbOROZH7WXPRw_AC1.jpg&t=1652202551&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c13-76000801e300&sig=rpS7Fl6Mq2DbqWbmUEIScg--~D

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FSJhqw1ohQXCcolbOOley_amagazines.jpg&t=1652202551&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c13-76000801e300&sig=4XBLsfj28EwaHwt.ZhkDog--~D

See, I easily could have sold each of these separately; But there’s a few problems: It separates the pressers, from the investors, from the entrepreneurs. Are we not allowed to do more than one? Is there nothing you can learn from the others? Of course you can learn, and learning IS growing. Let’s take that one step further, 

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FhsbCSWDkQzaIgZRgPYfg_Option_1.jpg&t=1652202551&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c13-76000801e300&sig=WjACfdr7zgd1Gd2EKwHSSQ--~D

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FdwLk56iqSl2NbUTWATDP_Option_2.jpg&t=1652202551&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c13-76000801e300&sig=A6dmnfEgc.Gp.C9WkMMfRA--~D

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FTPYfEi4vRURVg7wgXuzA_best_option.jpg&t=1652202551&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c13-76000801e300&sig=QLTiLFoiCXSQYpRtz2VI2g--~D

The average selling price is about the same per book. Would you rather sell 1 comic or 50 comics? The choice is clear, yet so many sellers are like option 1 or 2. Pick Option 3 if you want to make more money. 

To your success,

Dylan Schwartz aka ComicDylan

Get the System today (please don't if you don't want to make more $)

Dylan's Comic Book Resources

Sent by Dylan Universe Comics
    your comic book guide • Great Neck, NY • 11020

Basic math

Option 2 sold 4 comics for $10.50 or $2.625 per comic

Option 3 sold 55 comics for $143 or $2.6

Essentially the same....but also technically option 2 is better. Granted you have to do it 13.6 times to get the sale of Option 3 so maybe therein lies the savings. Eureka

Major Market Sell Off COMING

•  
    Dylan Universe Comics <dylan-universe-comics@c.kajabimail.net>
    To:
    Wed, May 11 at 7:05 AM

Before you sell, buy or invest in any comic in the near future, there are some things that you should know about. This is gonna hit you hard, and I ain’t holding anything back.

So this concerns the future of the comic book industry as we know it, and not just knowing, yet taking advantage so you can capitalize off marketplace shifts.

Let's get right into it.

We’ve all seen the signs. We’ve seen what the Covid pandemic did.

The effects on business.

The effects on jobs.

The effects on people's sources of income.

Maybe that's why you’re here looking to get your comic book hustle on.

We are headed towards a potential comic book crash. 

The comic book market is broken up into sectors, kind of the same way that the stock market is divided into sectors.

Sure they’re things that could impact the whole sector. That’s why people diversify. So they don’t take massive losses.

The comic market won’t crash because there are so many sectors. Furthermore Marvel doesn't bury its properties so we know those at a minimum have a strong future. 

And since they stopped printing some new comics, some of those fans feel at a loss for their tangible in hand comic, and resort to buying back issues, which causes certain prices to go up. Okay so enough with the boring stock market lessons.

How can this help you make money?

Well people are still buying, reading and enjoying comic books on a regular basis. 

Comics are still okay.

But as time goes on, we move towards Black Friday and Christmas and people start to feel the pinch of the economy, especially right after that cycle (early January).

Some will be selling anything they can to keep food, gas and electricity on the table…

Including their precious comic books

As an investor & a flipper, when everyone else is selling that means it's time for you to get your lazy out there and start buying. 

Is Dylan crazy 😜. Why am I telling you to go buy when everyone is selling?

Larger profit margins.

People are gonna sell comic books over the next couple of months.

If you want to position yourself to make the most cash during this short window...

...And make a killing in sales collecting these comics, pressing them and selling them for mega profits once the bust is over... 

..You wanna buy them now while they’re super cheap -- While everybody else is selling.

So that when the dust clears, you’ll be sitting on top of a literal goldmine with *hopefully* some really good ones at a minimum.

It makes me kind of feel sorry for all the guys who’ll have to sell theirs. 

Life is all about choices. They don’t have to sell. And you don’t have to make money.

Oh… If you have any moral reservations about buying comic collections from people who want to sell in these trying times. Remember this:

Money doesn’t give a mess.

Business doesn’t give a mess.

And neither should you. Those people were gonna sell their comics anyway, and someone was going to profit off of it.

So it might as well be you.

It’s profitable. And in the comic book business, profit is pretty darn important.

Just something for you to think about over the next few months.

Speaking of profitable business, “The Comic Book Pressing Course” is still on sale for this price but not for much longer.

Higher ups in the industry have begged me to take it down or at least triple the price to keep it out of the hands of every man.

I don’t know how long I’ll be able to keep it this cheap for. 

So get it today while you still can.

Don’t worry I’ll be there to hold your hand while you perfect your skills.

As a bonus you have access to photo reviews of both your work and technique.

No one is going to offer you this.

You’ve got the world’s youngest most successful comic book dealer critiquing your work.

Be grateful such a thing even exists.

Grab this course at the awesome bundled discount, get cracking and make $$$

Dylan's Comic Book Resources

Your comic book money making guide,

Dylan Schwartz

Sent by Dylan Universe Comics
    your comic book guide • Great Neck, NY • 11020

On 5/11/2022 at 12:07 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:
On 5/11/2022 at 11:04 AM, comicginger1789 said:

I cannot take Dylan seriously....do people actually sell to him and buy from him? Why?

You have to take the course to find out.....

On 5/11/2022 at 10:58 AM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Higher ups in the industry have begged me to take it down or at least triple the price to keep it out of the hands of every man.

I don’t know how long I’ll be able to keep it this cheap for. 

On 5/11/2022 at 11:04 AM, comicginger1789 said:

I cannot take Dylan seriously....do people actually sell to him and buy from him? Why?

I keep asking myself the same questions.  He posts big books for sale pretty frequently on his IG account.

On 5/10/2022 at 3:28 PM, Buzzetta said:

Entertainment ?  

I mean I could drive to work but the subway offers the lulz 😂 

the subway offers the lulz, alright. as in I lulz to keep my back right against the wall when I'm waiting for a train while keeping one eye on that rando muttering to himself two columns over.  He looks kind of like Dylan.   Good times!   :roflmao: