• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just in case anyone here needs a comic collecting "system"....
9 9

592 posts in this topic

On 7/12/2022 at 2:43 AM, Domo Arigato said:

I hadn't heard from Dylan in a while.....but he sent the following email to me last Friday.

Subject: CGC boards fact checking

How many people on these boards who comment about anything related to our company have had an in-person, telephone or video conversation with me or a member of our team in the past 2 years?

Thank you,
Dylan

Team? lol

Amazing how oblivious he is to the fact his hustle is more see through than a strippers gstring

So, to summarize:

1. Buy comics.

2. Press comics.

3. Store comics in zip-lock bags and plastic tubs.  (I think this may be the secret sauce of The System that he accidentally gave away for free.)

4. Sell comics for profits never seen before in the history of humankind.

5. Bang cosplay girls.

Do I pretty much have it correct so far?

On 7/13/2022 at 3:52 PM, Gonzimodo said:

So, to summarize:

1. Buy comics.

2. Press comics.

3. Store comics in zip-lock bags and plastic tubs.  (I think this may be the secret sauce of The System that he accidentally gave away for free.)

4. Sell comics for profits never seen before in the history of humankind.

5. Bang cosplay girls.

Do I pretty much have it correct so far?

You don't know anything!

You haven't spoken to a member of his team!!

Do you think you're too good to speak to his team???

THAT'S TEAMIST ! ! !

On 7/12/2022 at 1:43 AM, Domo Arigato said:

I hadn't heard from Dylan in a while.....but he sent the following email to me last Friday.

Subject: CGC boards fact checking

How many people on these boards who comment about anything related to our company have had an in-person, telephone or video conversation with me or a member of our team in the past 2 years?

Thank you,
Dylan

Team? lol

Team?...Yes, Righty and Lefty. Righty (Rosella Pahlma) just got Employee of the Month 😱

Make $100 a day
  • Dylan Universe Comics <dylan-universe-comics@c.kajabimail.net>
    To:
    Tue, Jul 12 at 7:06 AM

Yo it’s Dylan back with another value bomb, and with this one you should be able to make some decent money right now.

By money I mean several thousand per month if you have the “right” vintage comic on you, and if not you can still make a few hundred bucks with low effort.

How?

Collections. Dusty tucked away comic book collections.

Let me tell you a little something about dusty vintage comics. 

They’re a lot like money. 

They’re both made out of paper, they both get printed and they both get put into circulation .

Except that the government is always printing more money; but they’re not printing more vintage comic books. 

OK, sometimes someone finds an unknown copy in a box and raises the circulation count, but it’s nothing like the Federal Reserve printing $85 billion a month. 

With anything that goes out of circulation and stops being printed… There comes a form of “sentimental scarcity”. 

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FGoqjAPXT2SiPEf82X9PQ_Amazon-Black-Friday.jpg&t=1657894865&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c44-45001401fe00&sig=MP8vTV0rAnRqGzN6BA6e6g--~D

And we all know what happens when things go scarce right?

The value tends to go up. Simply because there is higher demand but limited supply.

If you’re a collector yourself you know what it's like to have these bragging rights.

You probably know what it’s like to hunt down an issue to add to your collection. Right?

Course you do.

Now imagine one of these collectors with a collection has a want list 

An important issue…

An important issue that you just so happen to have with you, FOR SALE.

Do I hear make bank?

Hell yeah I do.

These guys would rather pay more to fill specific holes in their want list, than hunt down lots with just a couple of books they’d want to keep and have to deal with unwanted extras.

So, yes, you can make money on low grade comics but you have to know the market cold, hard and know which books are selling for over guide so that when you buy, you can assure an easy profit right away. So many people forget the inaccuracies of guides.

Whenever you come across a deep pocket comic book collector with a sentimental need for one of your books, your price doesn’t even matter.

They’re buying it to fill a need, a need you will gladly fill for the best price.

It does help if you have the best possible graded version to sell him, a few defects shouldn’t be what comes between you and potential thousands of dollars.

And when it comes to the topic of pressing for a better grade your man Dylan here has the solution that will make you close to rich, and make your buyers happy.

I’m talking about showing you how to press low grade vintage comics into higher grade ones worth a lot more using a well kept almost forbidden industry secret…

Being able to turn a $500 book into a $1,500 book is almost a super power. Any like any normal superhero, you gotta keep your super powers a secret.

I’ve been in this game so long I think I can get away with sharing a little. 

I’m literally giving you the superpower of making money by pressing already pressed comics into better ones. So many guys think because it was pressed, they are done. 

WRONG

Go check out how here

Dylan's Comic Book Resources

Buy it… Use it… and thank me later.

Your man with a plan,

Dylan Schwartz

Sent by Dylan Universe Comics
    your comic book guide • Great Neck, NY • 11020

A new purpose for damaged comics
  • Dylan Universe Comics <dylan-universe-comics@c.kajabimail.net>
    To:
    Fri, Jul 15 at 7:06 AM

In a previous email I talked about collector grade comics i.e. the type that can have a lot of sentimental and resale value.

The type that do look good and lots of people typically want to get their hands on them.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FJv28OEXpReKNfIgmAyfU_l3m370R.gif&t=1657894865&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c44-45001401fe00&sig=D.UF2mWwOJuyz6_y_h8DLA--~D

Today’s email ISN’T about those high grade comics.

Because if you’re buying comics collections in bulk from people and off common marketplaces, you’re not gonna be finding these pristine gems all the time.

Let's be practical here...

If you want a 1st X-Men worth $5k and someone offers you a 1st Venom for $200 are you gonna freaking say no?? Stop being so damn picky. 

Everyone thinks about it the wrong way.

If it's not in collector grade shape, not a key issue, not super important...

And it's a low grade, poor pressing candidate … you’re not gonna be able to sell it for more than a dollar or two. And most think, oh it’s garbage. 

Factoring in all the time and effort you’d need to sell it, 2 freakin dollars each would be an abysmal waste of your time at least for me.

So the question is… what do you do with that huge stack of comics that aren’t the best pressing candidates and won’t sell for more than $2 on their own.

You can still turn those comics into a profit and I’ll show you how. 

Ever hear of the system of Junk Drawer lots?

It’s basically when you have an assortment of items that are generally not worth much individually... This is just one of several strategies I teach in the system.

But when combined together all of a sudden they have MORE value, sometimes huge value. Value that people are willing to pay for -- cha-ching, cha-ching.

Why would someone even pay for a stack of old “Junk Drawer Lot” of comics.

There’s 5 hot reasons.

1. It taps into a different economic market
    2. They have a strong visual appeal when together. It’s collectible hunter syndrome 
    3. It’s convenient for the buyer to go out of niche
    4. The collector doesn’t want to pay shipping for each item one by one.
    5. Art teachers go crazy for them.

Just a few reasons why someone would buy damaged comics.

If you still think they are garbage, you can give them to me. 

By now you should have figured out the proper way you’re going to sell a stack of damaged old comics well is if you sell them grouped, with a nice visual aesthetic.

And the best place to sell them when they’ve been nice and bundled up together? 

EBay is just ONE option. 

The science of selling on ebay is something that’s discussed more in depth in my buying and selling comics for profit course, but for now I’ll give you a few pointers.

There are certain keywords you should use in your auction to get the most buyers.

There’s not a lot of space in your headline so you want to make sure every word counts.

But by the same token, you need to minimize count to not get penalized.

If you're selling using this strategy, each comic is gonna have it’s own title and niche, but you don’t want to list out each comic by name because I’ve seen people do that and it’s absolutely ridiculous. 

If you’re not privy to those MONEY making insider secrets the comic book industry doesn’t want to know and probably have my head for revealing to you.

You’re not going to make much off these junk drawer lots, but they can still make you money, and that money adds up especially selling a handful of em every month.

Best of all, it’s low effort.

I reveal exactly how to sell these Junk Drawer lots above in “the Better than a Comic Book Price Guide System.” And guess what, even if you haven’t got a lot of money to invest in comics right now, you can get started with the buying and selling, & comic pressing aspects to make some quick money asap.

The price of the course will pay for itself 10 times plus over.

Get it now… while you still can at this low low price

Dylan's Comic Book Resources

Dylan “El Macho Comic Booko” Schwartz

Sent by Dylan Universe Comics
    your comic book guide • Great Neck, NY • 11020

I wonder if he is doing this because when he has asked, he has been turned down as a consigner of certain people's books on Long Island. 

Just sayin' 

On 7/15/2022 at 9:29 AM, Buzzetta said:

I wonder if he is doing this because when he has asked, he has been turned down as a consigner of certain people's books on Long Island. 

Just sayin' 

"El Macho Comic Booko" has no need for this!  He has "junk drawer lots" ! :roflmao:

On 7/15/2022 at 10:34 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

"El Macho Comic Booko" has no need for this!  He has "junk drawer lots" ! :roflmao:

There is a rumor that according to "unnamed sources" who have subsequently blocked him, he reached out at one point to them over instagram inquiring about using him as a consigner.   

They declined.

On 7/15/2022 at 9:39 AM, Buzzetta said:

There is a rumor that according to "unnamed sources" who have subsequently blocked him, he reached out at one point to them over instagram inquiring about using him as a consigner.   

They declined.

Good for them. IMO They made the right decision.  He probably would have pressed the staples out of them. 

On 7/16/2022 at 9:53 AM, joeypost said:

I really tried to read through his sales pitch , I really did. Without making a joke of it, my brain just turned off and stopped processing at some point. 

thinking-homer-simpson.gif.a0dc8d3b0aa18dc62c58d8eed968101c.gif

On 7/11/2022 at 11:55 PM, Domo Arigato said:

I just replied to his email with the following response:

Dylan,

You failed to answer my last question, so people are probably convinced you are hiding something and wouldn't be truthful. 

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING AND WHY WON'T YOU TELL US HOW MANY COSPLAY GIRLS HAVE CONTACTED YOU WANTING YOUR COURSE FOR FREE IN EXCHANGE FOR SEX WITH YOU?

A Gentleman never tells....