• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just in case anyone here needs a comic collecting "system"....
9 9

592 posts in this topic

Can buying and selling become a REAL job?

• Dylan Universe Comics <dylan-universe-comics@c.kajabimail.net>
    To:
    Mon, Jul 18 at 7:07 AM

Everybody needs something to keep them busy and paying the bills. 

Even if you had all the money in the world, you’d still need something challenging to do each day or you’d be insanely bored. Why do you think celebrities go to jail?

A job, a project, some form of responsibility that keeps their blood pumping.

Don’t ask me why. I’m certainly not old enough to know.

But without a job you’d be a miserable , with no purpose and no goal in life.

Which is ironic because a large percentage of the world's population spends most of their time running away from their so called job. Lol

Hey I would too if I had to …..

A few people, a select chosen, have beat the social requirement of having  a “job.” 

They’ve got the best of both worlds

They’ve got the financial security they crave, and they’ve got a job that doesn’t suck, doing what they love.

Wouldn’t you love to be one of those lucky guys?

Then pay close attention man… because there’s no such thing as luck.

People would say that I’m lucky.

LOL… luck is far from it.

I’ve been fascinated by comic books since I was 11. 

I’ve been collecting them non-stop and I’m all set to be one of the dealers the world has ever seen.

My job is playing with comic books!

PICTURE OF DYLAN IN FRONT OF GIANT MANY BOX HAUL

I collect.

I press.

I buy.

I sell.

I invest.

I wouldn’t sleep if I could get away with it. 

It is a 24 hr, 7 day a week job.

AND I LOVE IT!!!

I love it because I get comic books & money. (and this biz has been known to bring a lot of moolah IF you know how to do everything CORRECTLY.

Imagine what that would be like %firstname%

Imagine having a job you loved that could generate the kind of money you wanted?

Like professional gamers who get paid to play video games

Or 

Bloggers who get paid to write

Or 

Instagram girls who get paid to look hot.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2F4sTSMhuPSNiPreITygLP_bb401e85f69aea09f30bd89c08664e7e.jpg&t=1658147692&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c57-450003010300&sig=SOLM7Q2dWg0TU2WUu2fYlQ--~D

I’d be down for some instant money like that.

But the sad truth is that unless you’ve been blessed with rockstar good looks, Shakespeare like prose, or fingers with the dexterity of a one armed guitar player…

You probably won’t make it with the above.

You’ll be dealing comic books like El Chapo (minus, all the cops, guns, and drugs)

It’s crazy to think a children’s pastime could give me the financial stability and fulfilment I currently have.

The comic book pressing, investing and flipping business gave me this life.

And it can do the same for if you 

It doesn't happen by accident or because of loads and loads of hard work like most people think.

If hard work was the solution… if slaving away at your job was what it took..

Then janitors and cleaners would drowning in a pool of cash.

But they’re not. That’s how their system is. Rigged to keep you working hard and slaving instead of using your time and resources for more productivity.

I got it the hard way. 

By trading, collecting and dealing with comics for nearly a decade.

You won’t have to do that, you practically get everything handed to you on a platter of gold inside where you learn, how to press, buy/sell, & invest.

Ready to get started at a job you’ll enjoy, with the freedom and finances to pursue your dreams?

Get the “Better than a Comic Book Price Guide System ” Here

Or don’t. It’s 100% your choice.

I’ll still be making money over here.

But there’s plenty of room for you if you want it. 

Just don’t be basic and wait too long 

Because the price will go up

Get it Here

Dylan's Comic Book Resources

Sent by Dylan Universe Comics
    your comic book guide • Great Neck, NY • 11020

On 7/18/2022 at 5:37 AM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

To:

Even if you had all the money in the world, you’d still need something challenging to do each day or you’d be insanely bored. Why do you think celebrities go to jail?

Which is ironic because a large percentage of the world's population spends most of their time running away from their so called job. Lol

A few people, a select chosen, have beat the social requirement of having  a “job.” 

They’ve got the financial security they crave, and they’ve got a job that doesn’t suck, doing what they love.

I’ve been collecting them non-stop and I’m all set to be one of the dealers the world has ever seen.

I collect.

I press.

I buy.

I sell.

I invest.

AND I LOVE IT!!!

I love it because I get comic books & money. (and this biz has been known to bring a lot of moolah IF you know how to do everything CORRECTLY.

Imagine having a job you loved that could generate the kind of money you wanted?

Or 

Or 

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2F4sTSMhuPSNiPreITygLP_bb401e85f69aea09f30bd89c08664e7e.jpg&t=1658147692&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c57-450003010300&sig=SOLM7Q2dWg0TU2WUu2fYlQ--~D

But the sad truth is that unless you’ve been blessed with rockstar good looks, Shakespeare like prose, or fingers with the dexterity of a one armed guitar player…

You’ll be dealing comic books like El Chapo (minus, all the cops, guns, and drugs)

It’s crazy to think a children’s pastime could give me the financial stability and fulfilment I currently have.

It doesn't happen by accident or because of loads and loads of hard work like most people think.

But they’re not. That’s how their system is. Rigged to keep you working hard and slaving instead of using your time and resources for more productivity.

I got it the hard way. 

You won’t have to do that, you practically get everything handed to you on a platter of gold inside where you learn, how to press, buy/sell, & invest.

Ready to get started at a job you’ll enjoy, with the freedom and finances to pursue your dreams?

Get it Here

I can't read a single one of this idi0t's emails without imagining them coming from this guy:

Eugene.jpg.5bab35f6c0675b5c076c64c90c9b1273.jpg

On 7/18/2022 at 8:37 AM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

To:

I collect.

I press.

I buy.

I sell.

I invest.

AND I LOVE IT!!!

Or 

Or 

I got it the hard way. 

Get it Here

Just don’t be basic....

Turn your Hobby into a Biz?

To:
    Thu, Jul 21 at 7:06 AM

I’m sure you’ve heard it before. It’s the most rotten piece of advice for the 21st century on God’s tranquil blue sky.

Follow your passion and you’ll never have to work a day in your life again. – Some hippy dude who is not rich (I have nothing against hippies.)

Well I guess it's good advice for people who just want to get by, have enough food to eat, and pay their bills.

Yeah it works for THEM. But definitely not for me because I demand more.

And odds are, you want more also. It’s not greed: it’s the freedom $ allows you

A money making machine who can’t be satisfied with a basic lifestyle.

That’s the kind of guy you are. The guy who wants to make in one month what average guys make in a year.

If that’s not you, close this email right now, unsubscribe, and go watch TV

Still here?

Alright let's go!

The truth is not every hobby is a viable biz. Some hobbies are terrible businesses

You’ll waste your time, burn yourself out and end up running back to your dead-end job like a scared little baby.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2F2C7WjrPdQsC1hAqnwxtv_tenor_1_.gif&t=1658577225&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c6b-b3000401d600&sig=cO1A63u6QTg.1kuVY3vyRA--~D

And neither you nor I wants that to happen.

Some hobbies can be turned into profitable business but…

They’ve got to pass the hobby business profit checklist:

1. Profit Potential
    2. Attainable
    3. A large hungry audience who wants something you can sell

A hobby needs at least 2 of these to be turned into a money making biz. Have all there and you’re practically guaranteed a lot of extra side money.

For example, I say I love playing the guitar and it’s my hobby, it’s my passion. Say I’d die if I didn’t play it

Could I turn it into a profitable biz? Probably.

From the checklist guitar playing has profit potential

Lots of money is paid to hire SKILLED guitarists – emphasis on the “skilled”.

It has demand because lots of people love guitar players.

Check the stats on youtube for people doing covers and tutorials. It's MASSIVE.

It has a large hungry audience.

So it checks all the boxes on the hobby biz checklist.

But should you jump into it? Hell no, at least not unless you are SKILLED.

I emphasized this earlier.

If you wanna turn your hobby into a biz you gotta have the skills...

MAD SKILLS. 

You’ve gotta be able to know exactly what you’re doing.

And if you want the big bucks, you’ve got to be much better than the competition 

You need an advantage, a unique selling point or some insider knowledge...

But don’t just take my word for it...Check out the Better than a Comic Book Price Guide System.

I built an entire business and youtube channel off just comic books.

I developed superior skills because I wasn’t willing to compromise.

This could be you, all you need is the right knowledge, the pressing skills of an elite comic master and a sharp business sense for spotting the right deals.

You know the best part?

You’ll be learning the system on your schedule. No more 9-5s, yuck.

I can’t help you turn any old hobby into a profitable biz, but if you like comics, and you like making money...

...Then I can give you my tools to turn a fun hobby into a very profitable business:

Learning pressing skills that make some of the biggest names look like toddlers

Spotting a good comic book deal a mile away with hundreds of other dealers geographically between you and them. I’ve bought deals nationwide

Pressing comic books for a huge grade bump.

All of it done from the comfort of your home - or workshop. 

Depends on what works for you.

Think you’ve got what it takes?

Do you dare to try?

Get in here:

Finding Comic Book Collections for dummies
    Sat, Jul 23 at 7:08 AM

I wanna give you a quick way to find more comics than your greedy little hands will know what to do with.

How Dylan? 

Yeah I know you’re just dying to know how to 

Well keep your yapper shut and pay attention for a bit and I’ll let you in on it.

YOUR FRIENDS!!

Believe it or not your friends are the biggest source of comic books you can get access to.

Think about it for a minute. You know someone, and that person knows like 10 other people you don’t know and those 10 other people know 10 more other people

In reality you actually have access to about a thousand people who potentially have comics you’d be interested in buying-you just didn’t realize it until now.

If you tell 10 people and those 10 each tell 10 of their friends, you’ve potentially got a network of a 100 people.

And if those 100 each tell 10 more of their friends, now you’ve potentially got a thousand man army out there comic hunting for you.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FY4EVsoE8RHKXdd2Dpd79_FFEKKQMNXVA2TJ26NIRFZMN6V4.jpg&t=1658578818&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c6b-b3003501d600&sig=cBe4hVFp59tlxrXMyrdDcw--~D

Now here’s the secret sauce. No one’s gonna go around for free...

No one’s gonna promote you or help find you comics if nothing’s in it for them.

But guess what? You throw in an incentive… a chance for these people to get a cut of the action and make some money then you’re golden. 

You have friends?

Do you know people?

Use them as YOUR army and give them a cut for whatever you spend/buy/profit share?

A little money goes a long way.

If you have already done this, which you probably have not at full scale....network more and grow your connections. 

Keep doing this and more doors and opportunities are gonna open up.

Opportunities to both buy and sell comics, pressing jobs, investment deals and maybe.. Just maybe you’ll snag a multi-thousand dollar comic at a crazy good deal.

The bigger your network, the more chances you have to do more.

And for the essentials of all the niches of making money with comic books.

You’ll want to snag “Better than a Comic Book Price Guide System”.

It’ll save you a ton of time, give you access to the insider secret information, and show you strategies and skills to turn your comic hobby into a 6 figure business.

Sure, there is the Incredible Hulk. Use my techniques and you’ll become the incredible you. 

One that can turn a side hobby into a lucrative business! 

All 3 courses are included in, “the system.”

Go snag your copy now

Good day,

Dylan Schwartz

And there it is. Its taken 60 years, but we are finally churning out window lickers who are encouraged to engage people, not to make friends and communities, but as products and resources to be exploited

This is the future right here

I feel like Dylan's emails are missing Minions, to really bring home that Facebook Mum marketability. 

On 7/23/2022 at 7:51 AM, The Meta said:

And there it is. Its taken 60 years, but we are finally churning out window lickers who are encouraged to engage people, not to make friends and communities, but as products and resources to be exploited

This is the future right here

baby-food.gif.99905fe4480e21d2108f01e5210d752e.gif

Six Figure deal gone wrong. (viewer discretion advised)

To:
    Sun, Jul 24 at 7:07 AM

Back in 2008, a certain comic books dealer made history when he sold a comic book for a whopping $317,200.

That comic was none other than Action Comics issue #1 --  known best for introducing the Superman character whom we all know and love today.

At the time it was the largest sum ever paid for a comic book.

$317k smackeroos for a book made of paper and ink.

Forking spectacular!!!!!

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FASTcbCM4QmCgv6BI5lIY_cd6031e92b2f3937c1a65139573c6348.gif&t=1658793676&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c8f-a3002e017700&sig=yCOqRRkrmccJihwtUPkbGw--~D

But get this, in November 2012 metropolis sold another issue of that same Action Comics issue #1.

But this time… this time it was sold for an outrageous $2.2 million.

In case you didn’t get the implication, I’m saying that the SAME comic was resold 4 years apart and the first one sold for $317 thousand, while the second one sold for $2.2 million -- About 7 times the price of the former.

What the hell happened here? Why did one outsell the other by a factor of 7?

Was it the age and time it was held? 

Well that’s what they’d like you to think.

That’s what's touted as obvious knowledge in the comic book investing world. But we know better don’t we man.

And if you asked the average comic book fan, they’d say it just appreciated in value.

Comic books are one of the truest American art forms.

They were born and bred here. They belong to us and as such have incredible sentimental value.

And so there is a huge sentimental market demand for them.

Think of centuries old art stuck in musty museums. Nothing particularly noteworthy about them, but it's the sentimental value they have that sky rocket the prices.

As with all things that have sentimental value, props are always given to quality and appearance.

And with all topics concerning beauty, art and “subjective” appearance, there are bound to be disagreements and 

Enter the CGC, their comic book grading system and the pressing industry that was born...

The pressing industry i.e the business of making comics look more attractive for sentimental reasons is largely a secret -- It's pretty hush hush. It was virtually untalked about it 10 years ago.

Now, the main reason for you buying this course is to make a ton of money doing it yourself and for clients, and to do it better than most. 

Because if I can buy a comic from you at a certain price (cheap) and press it into a higher grade, I’ll be able to sell it for far more than I bought it from you.

Just imagine if you were the one who bought that first Action Comics issue #1 for $317k and then were able to sell it for $2.2 million. And to be 100% fair, the market did appreciate a lot. But it appears that the book was pressed as well, thus making it look much nicer than before. 

Why do you think Pedigrees resell on price guide apps, in a higher grade? There’s only one from that collection. OH wait. Somebody PRESSED them. SHOCKER. 

You’d be in money right now if you could do that. 

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FvzTSMjkETGvYvWRnWP0Q_tenor.gif&t=1658793676&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c8f-a3002e017700&sig=3FwRUtiLn76zMyL7AZ6lDA--~D

It happens more often that you would think.

So why can’t you?

With rare in demand comics, you have the POTENTIAL to make a lot of money… and there are still lots of them out there.

First issues or issues that introduce characters are always a hit.

But the character or issue won’t mean mess if the comic isn’t valued high enough to command a good price.

Think of all the hard work you put into acquiring and finding a rare comic only for it to be valued as a 7.5 -- Losing you hundreds and thousands of value because of it.

You don’t want that to happen.

You don’t want to keep getting ripped off and not even know it.

You don’t want to keep throwing away bundles of money you could have made.

All because you can’t hold comics to their truest, highest value.

Luckily, the solution to your problem is right there staring at you in the face.

Simply learn how to press those darned comics yourself, raise their value and keep all the profits for yourself.

And as a bonus you could even build a full 6 Figure side income by pressing comics for other people. Pressing pays about $60/hr for an average experienced guy. So even, if you just do it a bit, 7 hours per day plus probably an hour on clients is $400 per day. $400 x 300 working days is $120k. The numbers work. It’s a solid income stream. In order to be rich, you must have multiple revenue streams. This COULD be one of them for you.

It doesn’t get any better than that.

Interested in learning how to do this from the experts? In the way nobody else will ever reveal?

Get the Comic Pressing Course and get started right now.

There’s the link

I’ll see you on the inside.

Dylan Schwartz

On 7/18/2022 at 8:37 AM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

To:

I collect.

I press.

I buy.

I sell.

I invest.

AND I LOVE IT!!!

Or 

Or 

I got it the hard way. 

Get it Here

I'm betting he's using that girl's image without her consent.