• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy Tier Turnaround Rates
11 11

824 posts in this topic

On 7/22/2022 at 11:13 AM, Ninja0215 said:

Daaamn! I'm January......:blahblah:

I don't know how I ponied up on a FT econ because the book was more in value, and it is still SFG! doh!

I got swindled I tells ya lol 

On 7/22/2022 at 10:16 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Afaik they're still in August. I called as mine were received in October, they told me not to expect movement until this October 

Mine is from December, a book from Baltimore Comic Con. I could probably get the same book signed at Baltimore again in October and I still won't have the first one back. Oh well, as young Sherlock Holmes would say, "The game is afoot!" 

Lol

I laugh cause my mechanical error went to qc Friday, which may be good news because it is still at qc, so it can't really make it to the carrier until Monday anyway  haha.

Will be curious to see how it unfolds, but Lord willing yall get some grades soon!  :headbang:

My four economy sloth speed books have finally gone G/E/I. Not sure of what date that happened yet, but I'll try and find that out this weekend.

Delivered - 7/12/21

SFG - 9/2/21

G/E/I - ?

On 7/27/2022 at 10:11 AM, universal soldier said:

My four economy sloth speed books have finally gone G/E/I. Not sure of what date that happened yet, but I'll try and find that out this weekend.

Delivered - 7/12/21

SFG - 9/2/21

G/E/I - ?

Thanks for the update. Hopefully I'm 10 days behind you.