• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy Tier Turnaround Rates
11 11

824 posts in this topic

On 1/24/2023 at 10:08 AM, Monster's Lair Comics said:

4/20/22 slow economy GEI

5/9/22 slow economy shipped!

Nice that a sub that was 19 days earlier is still sitting.  What happened to FIFO?

4/20/22 slow economy went to QC yesterday.  Everything is universal. Problem is one book was supposed to be qualified, and one book is supposed to be pedigree. Books were in GEI for 13 days. I feel a ME in my future (and another two month wait). Now begins the wait at QC. I anticipate them shipping Monday....

On 2/1/2023 at 4:57 PM, jokiing said:

2/01/23 .... Moved to Grading/Quality Control

2/03 ... Shipped ..... Very disappointed with grade.... grader notes mentions "piece out left bottom of back cover" .... I know I haven't seen the book for over a year but thought I'd remember that defect.

On 2/28/2023 at 3:03 AM, Key Largo Comics said:

Received 10/18/22 to GEI yesterday. Pretty impressive. Economy definitely speeding up. :applause:

Screen Shot 2023-02-28 at 5.52.49 AM.png

Mixed in CGC company expansion, a slowly economy, less CGC submissions, and the comic boom being over (or as I like to call it back to normal) you have CGC TaTs that are great once again!

They are catching up fast because my 9/12/22 Pre-screen Economies were graded last week and shipped out to me!