• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 Variant Drama
24 24

4,556 posts in this topic

On 9/7/2022 at 10:40 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

naw, but now we also see that he was just ripped off for his wife.

Tell me with a straight face that their relationship was going to last regardless 

On 9/7/2022 at 11:40 AM, Dark Knight said:

I hope Crain and Mr. Black Flag can show up in a Jerry Springer show.  I'd be in the live audience if that ever happens xD

I think we are more likely to see some convention videos where Crain shows up with Black Flags wife and he pulls a Will Smith on Crain.404589692_giphy(38)(1).gif.e83e14a0b545cc3cd4860ff9cc19e87a.gif

On 9/7/2022 at 11:51 AM, awakeintheashes said:

lol yeah they are..

"Sounds like an Ultimate Fallout" made me literally lol. 

That was my personal favourite too...with "C2E2 2022, the gift that lasts forever" or something to that effect, being a close second :cloud9: 

On 9/7/2022 at 11:41 AM, The Meta said:

Tell me with a straight face that their relationship was going to last regardless 

Considering what happened, I can not.

According to him they were about to celebrate their 20th anniversary.  A lot of relationships do not last that long.

Also hanging around and having a bunch of followers who use "Dude" and "Bro" almost assured something like this was inevitable. 

On 9/7/2022 at 11:38 AM, jsilverjanet said:
On 9/7/2022 at 10:26 AM, Crops068 said:

Pretty sure any friendship has ceased to exist at this point.

hey if George Harrison can be cool with it...

After the "fight me" post I saw on FB that lasted all of 10 mins before it was removed.  This is much more of a Harrison Ford / Chewbacca situation.

On 9/7/2022 at 11:26 AM, The Meta said:

So, we forgetting this guy ripped off a bunch of people yet?

Nope, they made bad choices as a company.  It is much more than just him making those choices.  Now this is one side of a multi-sided story.  The other sides being his wife, Crain, and everyone else on the outside's perspective.  Each one is their own version of a truth in some fashion.

On 9/7/2022 at 10:57 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Considering what happened, I can not.

According to him they were about to celebrate their 20th anniversary.  A lot of relationships do not last that long.

Also hanging around and having a bunch of followers who use "Dude" and "Bro" almost assured something like this was inevitable. 

Like Capra, I empathize, to a point

Reality is, that relationship was most likely over years ago

However, wtf do I know? We all can only speculate. 

Situations like this can be truly crippling, but karma? Perhaps

Haven't watched the video but yes, Clayton Crain sounds like a real piece of work.

But another man doesn't just 'steal' another man's wife. She's a human being and can make her own decisions. She's just as much as a rotten human being as Crain. Maybe even more so. No telling what lies she told Crain about her marriage, etc. 

On 9/7/2022 at 10:40 AM, Dark Knight said:

I hope Crain and Mr. Black Flag can show up in a Jerry Springer show.  I'd be in the live audience if that ever happens xD

WORLD’S BIGGEST FINGERS-CROSSED EMOTICON