• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 Variant Drama
24 24

4,556 posts in this topic

On 9/8/2022 at 10:53 AM, FFB said:
On 9/8/2022 at 10:51 AM, DR.X said:

We've had some whoppers on here. :banana:

That's true, but I can't think of another one with as many layers as this onion has.  :cloud9:

And I doubt if we've had the last layer.

On 9/8/2022 at 10:52 AM, 'Lorider said:
On 9/7/2022 at 11:46 PM, FFB said:

From beginning to end, this is the craziest comic industry story I can think of, ever.  

:banana:

Now if only Dad&Son would show up and steal this lady away from Crain! :headbang:

I think it will be more like Crain the slimeball, hooks up with another woman he meets at a con, gets caught, and the ball keeps rolling.

On 9/8/2022 at 12:10 PM, FFB said:

Yeah, having gone through a divorce myself, I can say that when kids are involved, it's always hard even when both sides mutually agree to break up - which is obviously a much different situation than what happened here.

But man, I definitely do not think broadcasting live with a footlong snot rope hanging off his face was a good look.  

I just hope that the next layer of this onion does not involve BF dude shooting himself or someone else.  :eek:

Considering that he admitted on video that he held a gun to Crain, I would not be at all surprised if this whole situation leads to someone dead or in jail.

On 9/8/2022 at 12:07 PM, mattn792 said:

Having gone through a divorce last year, I can say from experience that talking about it is a great first step.  I can't say I agree with Black Flag guy's approach so far - airing it all out to a bunch of strangers on the internet and also posting the bluster about wanting to fight Crain isn't indicative of a healthy mindset, but it's an understandable early reaction.  Hopefully the passage of time will help him pivot to seeking counsel with the right people and put him in a better place mentally.  Vengeance is never free.

I just went through this a year ago, it s@cks big time.  You go through many different levels of emotions.  You are hurt, sad, angry, mad and a thousand more emotions.  Then the money part adds a total different layer to it.  When you planned on retiring this year and now that may not ever happen.  I feel for him, but I sure as heck would never do a video of it.

Edited by toro

On 9/7/2022 at 4:39 AM, Gaard said:

Kind of reminds me of the story I heard going around the boards when I first joined. I never knew the specifics, but it had something to do with a board member stealing another board member's wife.

days.jpg

Dadandson was the board name I think

On 9/8/2022 at 12:48 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

I’m thinking some kind of dust up at the next CGC Crain signing :insane:

We can only hope he sees Craine and claims Klingon Right of Vengeance.

4D010823-D411-41F7-8CEB-C3591E05CB13.thumb.webp.afc7bb451f4e685d54097eb2f864e8eb.webp

On 9/8/2022 at 1:16 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

Challenges Crain to an official duel by slapping him across the face with his own remarked acetate book

4D992B98-1BEA-463B-BBE3-BF91FBB99216.gif.7ac9c75e978f3999debfdbc1979fb2c9.gif

He needs to draw 9.9 and 10.0 on each of his fists before the fight.