• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2024 Grading Contest Spring Edition Season 3 (#10) signup thread
22 22

202 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 4/16/2024 at 6:07 PM, ashsaytr said:

I'm in if still taking names!

I am sorry but, the signup ended last night.  Please look for the Summer Edition signup starting July 1st.

• Administrator

I have sent out all of the PM's.  If you signed up for the contest and didn't get one, please let me know ASAP.  The contest will begin at 8:00 PM Eastern time tomorrow.  :)

On 4/17/2024 at 2:15 PM, CGC Mike said:

I have sent out all of the PM's.  If you signed up for the contest and didn't get one, please let me know ASAP. 

The contest will begin at 8:00 PM Eastern time tomorrow.  :)

If you're name is tagged below, you've signed up for the contest - see above note from Mike :)

Ignore this post if you got your PM from Mike

@1337pino @1Cool @AbsoluteCarnage @ADAMANTIUM @Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice @aj_curated @AJD @alecholland @AnthonyTheAbyss  @apocalypse76 @ArAich @ArcherC @asteroid-comix @aszumilo @Axelrod @batcollector @Batman Fett @Benjamin1977 @BlackOut21 @Bmattioli86 @boron @BrashL @brumil190 @BuscemasAvengers @canickus @Carpendaddy @Cerebus3000 @CJ Design @Cman429 @comicstock @ChrispyC66 @comicginger1789 @Crose87420 @Cushing Fan @Dark Elf @Darwination @davidking623 @Deputy Dan @Doctor Dositheus @Dormian @Dr. Ogie Porterhouse @EastEnd1 @eeb03 @Electron @F For Fake @FigaroToe @flashlites @frozentundraguy @FSQIV @GawkHawk @genrlzod @Get Marwood & I @grendelbo @Grendel72 @Hudson @Jackhartmann @jas1vans @jayhawker @jbpez @jcjames @Jesse-Lee @JohnH19 @John R @JollyComics @JWKyle @Kramerica @KryptoMayor @LiftedAndShifted @Lninefingers @makeminemarvel @Mars76 @mattn792 @mikenyc @misterrmystery @Morganmi @Motor City Rob @Mr. Zipper @musicmeta @ned @Nschenks @old_dano @Old Fashion PB and J @Panda2 @paqart @pastandpresentcomics @Pickie @pmpknface @Point Five @Ride the Tiger @sagii @Sandflea  @scburdet @silverseeker @skypinkblu @SNiPER @southern cross @spidermanbeyond @SpidersComics @Supa-Bad-Mofo @Superman2006 @TC33 @TheGeneral @thehumantorch @TheTallGuy @thingsofstuff @thirdgreenham @timfinz @tmac100 @Tom789 @topcat54 @topofthetotem @toro @trmoore54 @TSwift25 @TTG @Vince G @Warlord @William-James88 @WilliamLunt @Wipple @Withering Wind @Yorick @zzutak

• Administrator
On 4/17/2024 at 10:39 AM, Point Five said:

Right now we're all tied for first place! With scores of 0! It almost seems a shame to do any grading.  :whee: 

Spoiler

I just evaluated all of the books.  Man, is this going to be a bloodbath.  :eek:  I wonder if the spreadsheet has room for 3 digit scores.   hm

On 4/17/2024 at 1:17 PM, CGC Mike said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I just evaluated all of the books.  Man, is this going to be a bloodbath.  :eek:  I wonder if the spreadsheet has room for 3 digit scores.   hm

lol  Oy.  :eek: 

On 4/17/2024 at 8:17 PM, CGC Mike said:

This song kills me. Reminds me of sitting on the forum here listing comics, this song playing as my oldest son kept playing it on repeat when he was 2. He is a Freshman in HS now.. :cry:

On 4/17/2024 at 9:15 AM, CGC Mike said:

I have sent out all of the PM's.  If you signed up for the contest and didn't get one, please let me know ASAP.  The contest will begin at 8:00 PM Eastern time tomorrow.  :)

I'm lost in the sauce. This is my first time doing this and I'm struggling 😩 

On 4/18/2024 at 9:07 AM, Dark Elf said:

I'm lost in the sauce. This is my first time doing this and I'm struggling 😩 

The pm you received from mike has the link to the part of the forum where the contest will be held, it will be clickable later tonight I believe. After you click on it, bookmark that part of the forum, but in short it is the "SPARE A GRADE" forum.... so like on the main page where you can click to come to comics general, of copper of modern age? in that list is a spare a grade, it'll be held there :)

Hey buddy, can you spare a grade? - CGC Comic Book Collectors Chat Boards (cgccomics.com)

image.thumb.png.ff9fa420a3e11721fc72a0a04d32e956.png

The instructions will be in the first post of every round and every round will have its own thread in that part of the forum :) It starts tonight 8pm Eastern :) 

So after you complete round 1, look out for round 2 and 3 and so on as the thread will be started in that part of the form, you'll have several days to get your grades in etc

don't discuss books with others etc

It may seem intimidating, BUT you'll make it out alright, just getting accustomed to it :cheers: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM