• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2024 Grading Contest Spring Edition Season 3 (#10) Round 2
17 17

214 posts in this topic

On 4/23/2024 at 8:34 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

I got a new emoji I've never gotten and I'm not going to share it because I'm instead going to go sit and obsess over what it means and I just knew I shouldn't have submitted my grades so early this round so I'm only going to type in run-on sentences while I obsess over this new emoji because I'm very worried but somehow slightly optimistic which makes no sense but also kinda does and I have no clue what I'm doing in this contest at this point...

Let me guess.....I think you got this one....O.o

On 4/24/2024 at 8:16 AM, CGC Mike said:

2 people have submitted their grades in the last 12 hours.  :151549297_waiting3:

Mike - have you gotten mine?  Sent it prior to your post and have yet to receive an acknowledgment.  

Edited by GawkHawk

• Administrator
On 4/24/2024 at 11:43 AM, GawkHawk said:

Mike - have you gotten mine?  Sent it prior to your post and have yet to receive an acknowledgment.  

I do have your grades.  They are not recorded yet, as I like to have at least a half dozen or so before getting set up and recording them.

On 4/24/2024 at 12:07 PM, CGC Mike said:

I do have your grades.  They are not recorded yet, as I like to have at least a half dozen or so before getting set up and recording them.

Thanks!  Just wanted to make sure!

• Administrator
On 4/24/2024 at 10:30 AM, Dark Elf said:

For the record I'm new at this. Learning a lot. Maybe I'll do better the next contest. But I'm not giving up yet. 

Everyone that finishes all 4 rounds is a winner in my book.