• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2024 Grading Contest Summer Edition Season 3 (#11) Round 1
18 18

147 posts in this topic

On 7/20/2024 at 1:01 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

For as much as it pleases the wider participants of this, the 'Summer 2024 Edition' of the CGC grading contest, not, I might add, to be confused with its similarly named predecessor the 'Summer 2023 Edition', that edition being number seven in the overall contest sequence to date, with this current edition being, of course, number eleven, four seasons later, and, once again, being run most ably by the former board member 'comicdonna', lower case c, who, as stated in earlier contest threads, continues to oversee this, the 'CGC Comic Forum' under the now instantly recognisable guise of 'CGC Mike', and who, now likeable, and with a red lettered 'administrator' member description, used to distinguish him - if, indeed, him he be, and not 'they' or some similar modern pronoun equivalent - from the remaining members who, perhaps not uncoincidentally are just that - members - I thought it best, again, to follow the long standing board contest tradition - namely, the statement to the wider group that one's grades are 'in' - by doing in fact, just that, and stating through the medium of this 'post', as which they continue to be commonly referred in online parlance, that, after long and careful consideration of the images provided by 'CGC Mike', as he continues the transition - successfully some might say - from one time lumberjack to online forum administrator / one-man CGC customer service disaster recovery unit - that my opening grades can now be considered by the common considered majority to be, in fact, 'in'.

Me too.

• Administrator
On 7/20/2024 at 9:27 PM, skypinkblu said:
On 7/20/2024 at 9:00 PM, CGC Mike said:

So far, 48 participants have submitted their grades.

If you'd make it easier, you might have more answers by now;)

If I made it easier, it wouldn't be as much fun.  Or, is it I wouldn't have as much fun with the emojis?  hm

• Administrator

This round ends tomorrow, and less than half of the participants have submitted their grades.  :juggle:

On 7/21/2024 at 2:21 PM, CGC Mike said:

This round ends tomorrow, and less than half of the participants have submitted their grades.  :juggle:

@1Cool @2muchhorrorbusiness @ADAMANTIUM @AJD @aj_curated @apocalypse76 @ArcherC @aszumilo @Axelrod @batcollector @Batman Fett @BlackOut21 @Bmattioli86 @Bob7891 @boron @brumil190 @Cat @Cerebus3000 @ChrispyC66 @CJ Design @Cman429 @Cocomonkey @comicginger1789 @comicstock @Comics4All @Cushing Fan @Darwination @davidking623 @Deputy Dan @Doctor Dositheus @Dormian @EastEnd1 @eeb03 @flashlites @frozentundraguy @FSQIV @GawkHawk @genrlzod @Get Marwood & I @g-man  @Grendel72 @grendelbo @Gsims718 @HighStakesComics @Hudson  @iXr184 @jas1vans @jbpez @jcjames @Jesse-Lee @JohnH19 @John R @JollyComics @JWKyle @Ken Aldred @KPR Comics @Kramerica @Krismusic @KryptoMayor @Lninefingers @makeminemarvel @Mavrick76 @Morganmi @Motor City Rob @Mr. Zipper @musicmeta @newshane @Nschenks @NY Roadkill @old_dano @Old Fashion PB and J @Panda2 @paqart @pastandpresentcomics @PeterPark @pmpknface @Point Five @Ride the Tiger @sagii @Sandflea @scburdet @silverseeker @skypinkblu @SNiPER @spidermanbeyond @SpidersComics @Stefan_W @Still Only 35c @Supa-Bad-Mofo @Superman2006 @TC33 @TheGeneral @TheTallGuy @thingsofstuff @timfinz @tmac100 @Tom789 @topcat54 @topofthetotem @toro @TSwift25 @TTG @vheflin @Vince G @Warlord  @Wipple @WilliamLunt @Yorick @youfoundjake @zzutak

Less than half of you can ignore this tag :)

On 7/21/2024 at 7:12 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

Less than half of you can ignore this tag

:banana:

On 7/20/2024 at 12:39 PM, Yorick said:

I liked that!

I suppose I should have just wrote "ditto" to your massive rant.  :baiting:  :devil:

Fun round though.  Looking forward to seeing the CGC guesses.  :kidaround: