• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,757 posts in this topic

That's a good looking page. I like the shade tones.

Really nice Ares!

I like Green Lanterns so I try to buypages with them in it and this looked like a nice shot

It is a nice shot. One of the last issues from the series and a Donna Troy app too! Really cool!

I asked Geof Isherwood to do a commission for me, and this was the final result...

I am extremely happy with how it turned out!

Great piece Alberto......I love it.

Click HERE to see how this battle turned out. poke2.gif

Just messing with the Cap Fan yay.gif

Chris Caira

I asked Geof Isherwood to do a commission for me, and this was the final result...

I am extremely happy with how it turned out!

Great piece Alberto......I love it.

Click HERE to see how this battle turned out. poke2.gif

Just messing with the Cap Fan yay.gif

Chris Caira

sign-funnypost.gif Good one Chris smile.gif

I always looked at your Red Skull piece more as a "What If" type scenario!

makepoint.gif

Good one Chris

I always looked at your Red Skull piece more as a "What If" type scenario!

Yeah the whole theme is an alternate universe kinda thing....I have a time share there....it's nice in the springtime.

Chris

Haven't received this one yet, but I just popped a $200 BIN on eBay for it this morning and am pretty excited about it. I've been looking for a nice piece from the original Crow series (i.e. not from the 10,000 crappy mini-series that have come out since) for quite some time.

I have no idea if/where this image was published, but it's cool as hell and predates Caliber Presents 1 (the Crow's 1st appearance) by a year and predates the movie by 6.

crow.jpg

Here's the link to the auction. If anyone knows more about this image, please let me know.

Edited by Solar

My first piece of OA! cloud9.gif

HellboyOA.jpg

Cool piece! (Sorry, I know nothing about the Crow, so I couldn't even guess...)

Thanks! I've honestly never even read the graphic novel(s), but it's one of my fav movies. Now I'll have to buy the TPB.

If anyone knows more about this image, please let me know.

This piece has been available from that seller for about 3 years. The price has come way down from his original $750 ask.

The piece does not appear in the Crow series. It MAY appear in the soon-to-be-released* Director's Cut TPB of 'The Crow', along with a hundred or so unused pages.

That's a decent grab, at that price. I tracked the auction because I knew someone would hit the BIN, and I wanted to see how long it would take. Not to go all Delos Santos** on you, it's a great piece but the back shot is always a tough buy for me.

*a book that has been 'soon to be released' for about 5 years now. Maybe someday, but not soon.

** one who gives backhanded/left handed compliments, usually involving the phrase, 'I passed on this, but good to see it again/good to see it found a good home'.

If anyone knows more about this image, please let me know.

This piece has been available from that seller for about 3 years. The price has come way down from his original $750 ask.

The piece does not appear in the Crow series. It MAY appear in the soon-to-be-released* Director's Cut TPB of 'The Crow', along with a hundred or so unused pages.

That's a decent grab, at that price. I tracked the auction because I knew someone would hit the BIN, and I wanted to see how long it would take. Not to go all Delos Santos** on you, it's a great piece but the back shot is always a tough buy for me.

*a book that has been 'soon to be released' for about 5 years now. Maybe someday, but not soon.

** one who gives backhanded/left handed compliments, usually involving the phrase, 'I passed on this, but good to see it again/good to see it found a good home'.

Awesome. That's just about all the info I was looking for! I'm happy with the back shot for $200, especially since the piece is vintage and cheaper than some of the kinda iffy stuff that O'Barr has done in the last couple years.

Just out of curiosity, does the seller have a website where the piece was up for sale or was it available via ebay auctions?