• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

here's some first time group shots of a few kids of mine...

ALL.jpg

ALL2crop.jpg

That's what I'm talking about! Hey Ben ever get the urge to unload the bottom two rows and pick up an MC#1 with the proceeds?

hm I know you love MC 1 Peter, but I'm more of a Cap fan and those are the best Schomburg covers in my opinion...an Action 7/13, Pre Robins, or Marvel 9 would tempt me though :cool:

ALL.jpg

ALL2crop.jpg

Awesome group of books Ben! I sure wish the pix were larger :baiting:

best I can do. Due to the cost of the books in the pic, I can't afford a digital camera. :baiting:

lol Sounds like an O. Henry story.

Great books, Ben :applause:

here are a couple of GA group shots from Heroes Con this past weekend:

It's probably a good thing I don't go to these Cons, 'cause I'm not sure how I'd react when I ran across a display like that. Tears? Drool? Other bodily fluids?

And I'm guessing that Wonder #20 is out of my league?

here are a couple of GA group shots from Heroes Con this past weekend:

It's probably a good thing I don't go to these Cons, 'cause I'm not sure how I'd react when I ran across a display like that. Tears? Drool? Other bodily fluids?

And I'm guessing that Wonder #20 is out of my league?

wonder 20,crippen ped 8.0, priced to sell at 495 (thumbs u

heroescon2010006.jpg

Some of these actually sold (thumbs u

indeed...this was a set up shot, but thanks to Richard and George and Chris, etc, etc and all that purchased some books this past weekend! (worship)

Wonderful shot Ben... really nice focused collection. You definitely fall into the "quality over quantity" category!

What the next big book you are gunning for?

yep, I can't own everything, but if I have a few slices of the pie, then I'm good ;) Not sure what might be next...i guess what ever floats down the river my way ;)

ALL.jpg

ALL2crop.jpg

Outstanding group shot Ben! :applause:

I miss the two 'kids' that you adopted away lol but nice to see they have such distinguished siblings. (thumbs u

thanks D, but the great thing is they are all still in the "family" so to speak lol