• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,330 posts in this topic

Attaboy Scrooge. (thumbs u

Now can we start an Airboy thread? I need a reason to scan mine.

:acclaim: with special thanks to Moondog :thumbsup:

that's it? :baiting:

but seriously, congrats -- (i'm assuming that's the complete run)

lol:makepoint:

Yes, that's the complete run. I was soooo close and with Moondog turning up a complete set, I picked up the last 12 I needed. Plus Gary is so easy to work with that it was an opportunity I would have kicked myself not to take.

Obviously, I still have to upgrade the coverless and the 1/3 logo that came from Gary today but all 89 are accounted for :D ... now to continue with the Air-Fighters ...

:acclaim: with special thanks to Moondog :thumbsup:

that's it? :baiting:

but seriously, congrats -- (i'm assuming that's the complete run)

lol:makepoint:

Yes, that's the complete run. I was soooo close and with Moondog turning up a complete set, I picked up the last 12 I needed. Plus Gary is so easy to work with that it was an opportunity I would have kicked myself not to take.

Obviously, I still have to upgrade the coverless and the 1/3 logo that came from Gary today but all 89 are accounted for :D ... now to continue with the Air-Fighters ...

way to go buddy!

stole gozer's method for this one.

Coo%20Coo.jpg

I like the fourth cover in the front row. Looks like these mice have crossed the line from "cheerful" to "completely demented". :) Nice shot!

These are great reading! :applause:

mickey mouse 4cs

Mickey%20Mouse%204c%20A.JPG

Any favorite stories/issues among the Happy Goofy etc? :popcorn:

These are great reading! :applause:

mickey mouse 4cs

:screwy:

I find the MM 4Cs to be inferior to most of the other long-running series. I read FC 336 (?) Bugs and the Rocking-Horse Thieves (shown in Honky's Bugs group shot) last night and while not literature, was more enjoyable than the average MM four color I have read. Maybe I am wrong and I need to sample more of these but what I've read ... blah!

Still, a lot of books in that shot I still need :sumo: