• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,328 posts in this topic

Was busy in the basement earlier. I completely FUBARed the layout though :tonofbricks:

I hope you burrowed through them like a gopher, dived through them like a porpoise and threw them up and let them hit you on the head.

Was busy in the basement earlier. I completely FUBARed the layout though :tonofbricks:

Nice looking batch of Scrooge books...Scrooge.

Looks like your #2 is out of place but who cares.

Every time I think my Scrooge collection is finished I find that one is missing. Great stories and at least I have had a chance to read them all. I started catchin up on the WDCS stories recently but the site went down. Are they posted anywhere else?

bb

Edited by BB-Gun

Woopps ... They are generally tucked in with the Four Color on my spinner rack while the other Uncle Scrooge are in their own box and the FC 386 is on display with the March 1952 collection. I didn't pay attention when I laid them down. I had a hard enough time tracking them down first.

Woopps ... They are generally tucked in with the Four Color on my spinner rack while the other Uncle Scrooge are in their own box and the FC 386 is on display with the March 1952 collection. I didn't pay attention when I laid them down. I had a hard enough time tracking them down first.

Go back and do it right. :taptaptap: