• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGX just stepped on an Atom Bomb. A classic tale of deceit, trimming,and woe.

460 posts in this topic

As I mentioned in the 1st page of the original thread, the transaction I had with them was weird.

The info that ebay keeps on record for ma4pres is:

Christina Leder

4450 Hilton Drive.

Eugene, Or. 97402

(541) 521-2620

When she finally replied from christinascollectables@hotmail.com she gave me an address.

Terance Leder

PO. box 2423

Eugene, Or. 97402

Several days later, I sent another e-mail, and recieved a paypal payment from:

Dennis Hooker

293 West 7th

Eugene, Or. 97401

His e-mail address with paypal is: dhooker@pond.net

with an unconfirmed address, so I sent the book to Terrance.

We are talking about a $529 payment, so, I guess my point is: Who is Dennis Hooker? He must fit in here somewhere. The Leder's must have called him to make the payment. He typed in the subject matter manually with paypal.

When did this take place?

Jim

As I mentioned in the 1st page of the original thread, the transaction I had with them was weird.

Christina Leder

4450 Hilton Drive.

Eugene, Or. 97402

(541) 521-2620

When she finally replied from christinascollectables@hotmail.com she gave me an address.

Terance Leder

PO. box 2423

Eugene, Or. 97402

Dennis Hooker

293 West 7th

Eugene, Or. 97401

We are talking about a $529 payment, so, I guess my point is: Who is Dennis Hooker? He must fit in here somewhere. The Leder's must have called him to make the payment. He typed in the subject matter manually with paypal.

When did this take place?

Jim

June 21, 2oo4

Christina Leder

4450 Hilton Drive.

Eugene, Or. 97402

(541) 521-2620

Terance Leder

PO. box 2423

Eugene, Or. 97402

Dennis Hooker

293 West 7th

Eugene, Or. 97401

Strange. Anyone know how Mike Elliot or Donovan Elliot fit into this? confused.gif

she gave me an address.

Terance Leder

PO. box 2423

Eugene, Or. 97402

That's the same exact address I had to send my payment to for a christinascollectibles auction win back in '04.

They had just changed over from TDcardsncomics so when I was bidding on the auction I had no idea it was Leder until I received the invoice(they didn't take Paypal then).

The book I won is suspect looking and I have planned on resubbing it to CGC but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Concentrate on the PGX / Leder connection that seems to be deceiving the general public and has been doing so for some time now. This issue needs to be investigated instead of just letting Daniel post somewhere saying and then something else happening involving Leder again 6 months later.

I agree that a more thorough investigation is critical at this point. What other individuals have sold books to T. Leder? How many restored/trimmed books are being passed thru PGX by this scumbag? Can a collusive relationship be proven between these two entities with further legwork? Can individuals who have purchased these tainted books seek legal recourse ala Ewert if collusion is proven? Daniel P. and PGX are on a crash and burn mission, and by the looks of it trying to cash out big time thru "Ma4pres" Ebay sales as we speak.

I assumed you were a PGX man only. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif It's not too late to get rid of that stlcomics forum logo.

I was never a PGX man only. I don't know who told you that.

Most people on here that know me well already know my position on this subject and that I no longer work for PGX as of last Wednesday.

Christina Leder

4450 Hilton Drive.

Eugene, Or. 97402

(541) 521-2620

Terance Leder

PO. box 2423

Eugene, Or. 97402

Dennis Hooker

293 West 7th

Eugene, Or. 97401

Strange. Anyone know how Mike Elliot or Donovan Elliot fit into this? confused.gif

Don't know about Mike Elliott or Donovan Elliott but I have proof that a RYAN ELLIOTT is associated with Terence Leder.

Christina Leder

4450 Hilton Drive.

Eugene, Or. 97402

(541) 521-2620

Terance Leder

PO. box 2423

Eugene, Or. 97402

Dennis Hooker

293 West 7th

Eugene, Or. 97401

Don't know about Mike Elliott or Donovan Elliott but I have proof that a RYAN ELLIOTT is associated with Terence Leder.

893whatthe.gif

she gave me an address.

Terance Leder

PO. box 2423

Eugene, Or. 97402

That's the same exact address I had to send my payment to for a christinascollectibles auction win back in '04.

They had just changed over from TDcardsncomics so when I was bidding on the auction I had no idea it was Leder until I received the invoice(they didn't take Paypal then).

The book I won is suspect looking and I have planned on resubbing it to CGC but haven't gotten around to it yet.

I did some research.

PGX is located 5.88 miles away from Terrance Leder. An address PGX gave me to send in PGX books to is associated with Daniel Patterson. In other words, it APPEARS that PGX is located at Daniel Patterson's home.

It also appears that Terrance Leder and Daniel Patterson are 2 separate people.

I assumed you were a PGX man only. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif It's not too late to get rid of that stlcomics forum logo.

I was never a PGX man only. I don't know who told you that.

Most people on here that know me well already know my position on this subject and that I no longer work for PGX as of last Wednesday.

893applaud-thumb.gif

she gave me an address.

Terance Leder

PO. box 2423

Eugene, Or. 97402

I did some research.

PGX is located 5.88 miles away from Terrance Leder. An address PGX gave me to send in PGX books to is associated with Daniel Patterson. In other words, it APPEARS that PGX is located at Daniel Patterson's home.

What's the address?

Christina Leder

4450 Hilton Drive.

Eugene, Or. 97402

(541) 521-2620

Terance Leder

PO. box 2423

Eugene, Or. 97402

Dennis Hooker

293 West 7th

Eugene, Or. 97401

Jim

893whatthe.gif

LINK #1

LINK #2

she gave me an address.

Terance Leder

PO. box 2423

Eugene, Or. 97402

I did some research.

What's the address?

I'm treading carefully here as I don't want to reveal info that's protected under the privacy act or something. Maybe Mark, Brian or another lawyer can weigh in.

Is someone accusing Daniel of actually doing the trimming and submitting?

How does anyone buy books and have them in PGX holders in a week? PGX has a 17-day turnaround right now, and given the time it would take to receive the purchased Cherrios books, that'd mean that whoever had these books had instant access to PGX's services. I can't think of how anyone else in the world gets books sent, graded, and returned by PGX in...what, maybe a day?

Actually, not to sound like I am on anyone's side here, but when I first tried PGX's services I drove down to Eugene. Dropped the books off and had them returned the next day. Not out of the realm of possibilities confused-smiley-013.gif

Again, I AM NOT on the PGX bandwagon... just stating that it can be done.

John

Actually, not to sound like I am on anyone's side here, but when I first tried PGX's services I drove down to Eugene. Dropped the books off and had them returned the next day. Not out of the realm of possibilities confused-smiley-013.gif

John

And add to that, as stated earlier Leder lives a stones throw away.

Would you mind describing the facility? Seriously, I have been curious about their operating facilities. And since you were there in person.

Ze-

Is someone accusing Daniel of actually doing the trimming and submitting?

How does anyone buy books and have them in PGX holders in a week? PGX has a 17-day turnaround right now, and given the time it would take to receive the purchased Cherrios books, that'd mean that whoever had these books had instant access to PGX's services. I can't think of how anyone else in the world gets books sent, graded, and returned by PGX in...what, maybe a day?

John

Where did you drop them off at?

she gave me an address.

Terance Leder

PO. box 2423

Eugene, Or. 97402

i guess it's better that the "TD" in "TDcardsncomics" is "Terrance" and "Dennis" rather than "Terrance" and "Daniel."

still...you worked for PGX? maybe that explains the "whistling greggys" you posted. when does your NDA run out?

still...you worked for PGX? maybe that explains the "whistling greggys" you posted. when does your NDA run out?

27_laughing.gif You're very perceptive about the greamlins. wink.gif

James and I were just doing web-work for PGX.