• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

Wow! Great cover! I'm assuming since it's from 52' and a key, that's it's a very tough book to find in 8.0 or better.

Next highest graded in census is 5.5 then a 1.0, 3 graded in total thus far. grin.gif

Wow! Great cover! I'm assuming since it's from 52' and a key, that's it's a very tough book to find in 8.0 or better.

Next highest graded in census is 5.5 then a 1.0, 3 graded in total thus far. grin.gif

So, saying it's scarce in high grade is an understatement. That book is a freak of nature!

I know a couple of those issues, not only are they all great covers but you've got some great stories as well! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Hey Jeff,

That's a helluva nice Atlas group. Adamstrange speaks the gospel when he says that those have some beautiful stories inside as well as the nice covers. My personal favorite Torres story is inside that Battle Action 27. It's absolutely nuclear. When I met him at SD, he actually remembered doing that story. Way cool guy.

Here are without question my three favorite early Rock books....

oaaw83.jpg

oaaw84.jpg

ooaaw94.jpg

Excellent tight books, Shep! I wish my OAAW #83 was as nice as that one. The OFF books are great as well. acclaim.gif

Andy

There's quite a few great OAAW books!

OAAW52.jpg

How in the world did you get so many of those Salida's?

Another fantastic book! Thanks for showing!!!

Andy

I'd like to think it was natural charm and good looks. But there's a small possibility that my loaded .45 automatic played a part in the transactions. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't think this is a repeat. Just a Newsboy, though. sorry.gif

OAAW65.jpg