• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

You'll like this one too, Mick. I'll bring it to the next soiree.

You can't always get what you want

But if you try sometime you find

You get what you need

NavyAction02fc_zpszpcdeqgk.jpg

:cloud9:

.... I think you outbid me on this one..... and I could never choose a favorite Atlas war cover, although I might be able to stretch and choose 10 covers that are "tied" for number one..... this would be one of them. Talk about visual impact........ GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I was speaking to a friend who seems to remember a 1 page article on either Our Army At War issues 56 or 68 or Our Fighting Forces #51 writen by Mick Rabin in CBM. I believe Mick is on the boards and often posts in the war thread but i dont know his username so if you see this Mick please LMK about the issue you wrote about and what issue of CBM it was in, or if anybody else knows can they post the details so i can check out the article please. Thanks

I was speaking to a friend who seems to remember a 1 page article on either Our Army At War issues 56 or 68 or Our Fighting Forces #51 writen by Mick Rabin in CBM. I believe Mick is on the boards and often posts in the war thread but i dont know his username so if you see this Mick please LMK about the issue you wrote about and what issue of CBM it was in, or if anybody else knows can they post the details so i can check out the article please. Thanks

Mick Rabin. Now that's a name I have not heard in a longggg time....a long time.

I know this is mostly a D.C. thread..... but I also love the Atlas books as well..... and while not Atlas, this beautiful book just reeled me in on a recent drbanner sales thread..... man, Mike is a tight grader..... and a high grade Severin cover is always a thing of awe....... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

SGT%20FURY%2070.jpg

Sweet copy, and yeah, as only Severin can do it!