• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
33 33

13,955 posts in this topic

Thanks, Crypt. i'm on a mission to get those back from Brulato. It would have to be as part of a trade so I got me a lot of scheming to do!! It's not easy doing trades with Tom as he has most everything already in high grade.

It's the only FF under issues in the 200s to get a 9.9 last time I checked.

:cloud9:

Do you still have all 34 books? If so, some achievement hanging onto to them for this long, you must really love 'em (worship)

i've sold about 15 of them to mostly Board members. Still have 20 of the OO group. I still have the first 4.............. :cloud9:

I love your 34 :cloud9:

Do you still have all 34 books? If so, some achievement hanging onto to them for this long, you must really love 'em (worship)

i've sold about 15 of them to mostly Board members. Still have 20 of the OO group. I still have the first 4.............. :cloud9:

I love your 34 :cloud9:

How's your run coming along?

Heres a few additions to my collection, courtesy of Nik

FF 46

FF 87

FF118

Very Nice comics!!! Your set is moving right along!!! Keep chipping away!!! :applause:

Yeah at this rate I'll have the whole run by the time I start Social Security lol

Heres a few additions to my collection, courtesy of Nik

FF 46

FF 87

FF118

Very Nice comics!!! Your set is moving right along!!! Keep chipping away!!! :applause:

Yeah at this rate I'll have the whole run by the time I start Social Security lol

really nice books djpinkpanther67 :applause: , i would like to have a high grade 46, always loved Inhumans FF covers :cloud9:

Thanks to Ken (Inaflash) for this FN- FF #16 that will be coming this week. I now (for the second time around in 10 years) have most of the FFs #1-28 that I need :cool: I still need a #27 though.

FF16FN-.jpg

Edited by Primetime

Thanks to Alan Bahr (Heroes Comics-Campbell, CA) for this FF 17. He has a really cool small comic shop that I enjoyed visiting this past Saturday. Lot's of SA keys there if you are looking for anything.... (thumbs u

:applause:

When I was working on my FF run, it took me a long time to find a 17 that I liked. I think I ended up with a pretty nice 6.5.

Thanks to Alan Bahr (Heroes Comics-Campbell, CA) for this FF 17. He has a really cool small comic shop that I enjoyed visiting this past Saturday. Lot's of SA keys there if you are looking for anything.... (thumbs u

FF17VG.jpg

When I was working on my FF run, it took me a long time to find a 17 that I liked. I think I ended up with a pretty nice 6.5.

17 is a difficult one to find in a high grade.

Yea, it's funny how some books you have better "luck" finding in grades preferred or w/out certain defects...like I try to avoid Marvel chipping as patience will bring you any SA Marvel under 9.0.

Oddly, in 16 years collecting, this is my first FF 16. :cool: