• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
33 33

13,828 posts in this topic

Thanks for the compliments guys, as you can see Im a big Surfer fan even though Im not an FF Fan. Ive been looking for the best copies I could find out of the issues mentioned for a little while and I can tell you without question the #50 was without question the toughest. Funny it also is my favorite cover of the lot too, being able to get the Pacific Coast copy which is my favorite Pedigree was just the topping on the cake.

ok, my scanner is broken

My additions:

FF 45 CGC 9.0 C-OW

FF 79 CGC 8.5 White

FF 96 CGC 9.2 OW-W

FF 98 CGC 9.0 OW-W

FF 99 CGC 9.2 OW-W

:applause: Nice pickups, especially the #45 :thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliments guys, as you can see Im a big Surfer fan even though Im not an FF Fan. Ive been looking for the best copies I could find out of the issues mentioned for a little while and I can tell you without question the #50 was without question the toughest. Funny it also is my favorite cover of the lot too, being able to get the Pacific Coast copy which is my favorite Pedigree was just the topping on the cake.

Eric; those are just BEAUTIFUL copies............. (thumbs u

Eric; those are just BEAUTIFUL copies............. (thumbs u

Yeah they are :luhv:

In the future around July at SDCC, I'll be looking for 49, 50 & 52. I'm shooting for a 9.0 for each. That'll be about all I can afford on them

Since this ish seems to be getting alot of attention in the latest C-link auction, here's my copy. I refer to this as a 9.2 in a 9.0 label, and ascribe it cynically to the fact that I submitted it:

FF45-1.jpg

Since this ish seems to be getting alot of attention in the latest C-link auction, here's my copy. I refer to this as a 9.2 in a 9.0 label, and ascribe it cynically to the fact that I submitted it:

FF45-1.jpg

NICE ONE! :thumbsup:

FF45-1.jpg

Very nice. This is actually one of my favourite FF covers. It's one that I owned as a kid and that I currently find iconic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This FF cover has been catching my eye lately too...

Edited by Primetime

FF45-1.jpg

:takeit:

Seriously...very nice copy! (worship)

(p.s. I need this in 9.0...sigh...)

:golfclap:

You can even read the awesome extra-length story! Stan and Jack. :cloud9:

Yeah I'm scared to take it out of the bag right now but I will get brave and read it before it gets encased in a slab

BTW LMK if you ever put the #45 up for "adoption" :grin:

Bob has already stated that he won't be putting those FF's up for sale until Greggy wins the Olympic Gold Medal in the Marathon for Canada.

So you figure it out..... :grin:

Bob has already stated that he won't be putting those FF's up for sale until Greggy wins the Olympic Gold Medal in the Marathon for Canada.

So you figure it out..... :grin:

:wishluck:

GO GREGGY! :banana: