• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
33 33

13,825 posts in this topic

Here's the RJ Long copy of FF 10.Later today I'll try to post a couple more shots and te certificate( tho not nearly as cool as the Syd's certificate).It's not my book,although I HAVE TRIED.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

FF10.jpg[/img]

Edited by jimjum12

I always liked the cover of FF 36 but how in the world did Ben Grim get his hands outside the non-opening window of the Baxter Building so they could be bound?

Reeds initial experiments on the nature of the negative zone may have produced a brief temporal anomaly?I just got this and thought I'd share it with ya.GOD BLESS...

ff16.jpg

I always liked the cover of FF 36 but how in the world did Ben Grim get his hands outside the non-opening window of the Baxter Building so they could be bound?

Reeds initial experiments on the nature of the negative zone may have produced a brief temporal anomaly?I just got this and thought I'd share it with ya.GOD BLESS...

ff16.jpg

(worship):applause:

And what/where's Medusa hanging from???

That one's easy. The roof.

And what/where's Medusa hanging from???

The Wizard's ship they launch their attack from. hm