• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,713 posts in this topic

Mail Lady brought me some Fantastic Drek today :banana:

FF2655F.jpg

Nice book.

I remember trying to trade a friend for this, back in 1970. It was far more loved than your copy (re: beat up) and had belonged to his older brother. The best I could manage was to borrow it for a week -- to read over and over. It was the oldest FF I had seen up to that time in those pre-eBay, pre-comic book store and pre-convention days. Good memories.

Mail Lady brought me some Fantastic Drek today :banana:

FF2655F.jpg

Nice book.

I remember trying to trade a friend for this, back in 1970. It was far more loved than your copy (re: beat up) and had belonged to his older brother. The best I could manage was to borrow it for a week -- to read over and over. It was the oldest FF I had seen up to that time in those pre-eBay, pre-comic book store and pre-convention days. Good memories.

I'd be willing to lend you my copy for a week, but you can only read the covers. :sumo:lol

Edited by tortoise