• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,818 posts in this topic

Here's a handful of RAW FF's that i will be selling (along with 900 other 12 cent Marvels) at TVComics booth at the NYCComicCon in two weeks. check out the Marketing/Advertising thread for more details; these are all 7.0 - 7.5ish............over 130 FF's in all grades;

Javits014.jpg

My two latest FF acquisitions...

djpp67's loss is my gain!

FANTASTICFOUR51CGC90.jpg

been jonesing for a 9.0 for some time...

FANTASTICFOUR52CGC90.jpg

(That's the great thing about being a SA Marvel collector with ASM, FF and JIM/THOR in that order my collecting preference...missed out on a couple of Spideys I was really coveting but picked up a couple of sweet FF to ease the sting... :headbang: )

FANTASTICFOUR51CGC90.jpg

been jonesing for a 9.0 for some time...

FANTASTICFOUR52CGC90.jpg

(That's the great thing about being a SA Marvel collector with ASM, FF and JIM/THOR in that order my collecting preference...missed out on a couple of Spideys I was really coveting but picked up a couple of sweet FF to ease the sting... :headbang: )

A sweet 51 WITHOUT an impacted staple :cloud9: ...and a sharp 52 with the classic panel where Benjy is vomiting on the roof of the Baxter Building.That should ease the pain for at least a month.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Yup. Them's some primo funny books, sir.

I think there's room to grow for Fantastic Four #51 financially. That issue is frequently cited as the best single issue of the title; and the title is often cited as the best in comics' history.

Shoot. Now I'm thinking about upgrading my copy...

I think there's room to grow for Fantastic Four #51 financially. That issue is frequently cited as the best single issue of the title; and the title is often cited as the best in comics' history.

I always thought this one was WAY underpriced in the guide.A recent 9.2 sale at 14k seems to illustrate that. 9.2's have been turning over at 5 times guide for a while now.It would be difficult to find an 8.5 for 9.2 guide.It should be at least on equal footing with the # 11.GOD BLESS...

scan0004.jpg

I always thought this one was WAY underpriced in the guide.A recent 9.2 sale at 14k seems to illustrate that. 9.2's have been turning over at 5 times guide for a while now.It would be difficult to find an 8.5 for 9.2 guide.It should be at least on equal footing with the # 11.GOD BLESS...

scan0004.jpg

Beautiful copy, Jimbo............of my OO 35 issue run of this title, that book was by far in the worst shape of any. maybe a 2.0 - 2.5, but i still have it after 45 years.............. :grin: .

That was my undercopy...it's gone now.Isold it and a few other books in a bid for the JIM 85...8.5 White in the last Clink Auction and still lost out.High grade Marvels with the circle price are tough to get a hold of.I wouldn't mind seeing the Syd's FF 13.It would be neat to see the only low grade copy of your run.Any of the original 35 still left?GOD BLESS...

FANTASTICFOUR51CGC90.jpg

Yeah I hated letting it go, one of the nicer Tremont's I acquired, but it was an undercopy, after all. Hope you like it Tom! :thumbsup:

Edited by djpinkpanther67

The List of RAW FF 12 centers that i'm bringing to NYC this weekend is up in the Marketing/advertising Forum.

I've just included books that grade 7.0 or better. there are many others...........

hope to see some of you there at the TVComics booth.................Harry.

Hi guys, 30 year collector of everything Marvel. Have all the Fantastic Fours except #1.

When I was 13 I picked up issue #50 at a second hand bookstore for 6 cents. Still remember the 'this is amazing' feeling as I read the issue. I was a Marvel zombie from that point on.

ff50.jpg

Hi guys, 30 year collector of everything Marvel. Have all the Fantastic Fours except #1.

When I was 13 I picked up issue #50 at a second hand bookstore for 6 cents. Still remember the 'this is amazing' feeling as I read the issue. I was a Marvel zombie from that point on.

ff50.jpg

:cloud9: Love that cover!

ff50.jpg

Welcome to ZombieVille (pop. 11060).I guess it was a FF 35 my Mom brought home from a school bazarre that sent me over the edge.GOD BLESS...