• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Golden Age Adventure/New Adventure/New Comics
7 7

1,763 posts in this topic

First time that I have gone to Church :banana:

IMG_0972.jpg

Beautiful book. And you got it for a great price too. Congratulations! :applause:

:grin: Thanks!

Unbelievable for a book that old, to look that nice!! Wow!!!

BTW, were prices on Adventure Church a little softer, than thought, this time around with Heritage?

Curious,

B

Yes, except for the books that I was after.

You did tragically overpay. hm

Tell you what, I've just sent off a check to redeem you from your misguided purchases.

thanks peter.

it is tough to find.

i seriously havent ever seen another copy for years. ive seen 3 double action comics, 2 new adaventure comics #26, one new adventure #13 all in th last few years, but no #17.

great cover too!

thanks peter.

it is tough to find.

i seriously havent ever seen another copy for years. ive seen 3 double action comics, 2 new adaventure comics #26, one new adventure #13 all in th last few years, but no #17.

great cover too!

I've never seen one anywhere, Ben.

thanks peter.

it is tough to find.

great cover too!

I've never seen one anywhere, Ben.

There was a very nice Larson sold on Heritage several years ago.

I noticed that Heritage just added to its August auction a very nice CGC 6.5 copy of Adventure #32, which is one of Flessel's best covers. The book is virtually impossible to find unrestored above a 3.0. Unfortunately, this copy has slightly brittle pages.

no_image_available.gif],if[(

How do I get the image to post?