• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cherish a Chesler!
2 2

638 posts in this topic

you were subconsciously influenced

IMG_0767.jpg

man, it looks like you were trying to influence him viamentally!!!

that is just scary, I tell you

he just made you think that and then type it.

then he must be telepathically sending me this:

I will send rick my AFM 2/10, as a token of my appreciation and gratitude for the extraordinary person that he is...

IMG_0767.jpg

I will send rick my AFM 2/10, as a token of my appreciation and gratitude for the extraordinary person that he is...

Yep....what a crazy kidder I am!!!

IMG_0767.jpg

Yep....what a crazy kidder I am!!!

:cry:

Nice pick up. Looks like you paid less than half of what someone bought it for raw a couple of years ago.

The CRASH is here now! :kidaround:

Nice pick up. Looks like you paid less than half of what someone bought it for raw a couple of years ago.

yeah, Heritage had called it 7.5 when raw. not to stir anything with cgc's grading criteria, but i think they're too hard on a couple defects, loose centerfolds and stains among them. i'm not saying the book is 7.5, but i sure don't think it's a 5.0 either. that's why i went after it so hard. feel like i stole it at that price.

yeah, Heritage had called it 7.5 when raw. not to stir anything with cgc's grading criteria, but i think they're too hard on a couple defects, loose centerfolds and stains among them. i'm not saying the book is 7.5, but i sure don't think it's a 5.0 either. that's why i went after it so hard. feel like i stole it at that price.

A pretty book like that has to be a pleasing purchase!

Ya know, I just wanted to say that the title of this thread is very catchy. I found myself repeating it in my head while doing yardwork yesterday, & I've never even looked at the thing! (Until now- good fun, BTW) :insane:

Ya know, I just wanted to say that the title of this thread is very catchy.

lol I'm not planning on quitting the day job to go into marketing so, with the exception of a few thread titles, you're safe.