• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

I was thinking about getting the Mile High copy but just at the last minute decided to get this lesser conditioned copy on Heritage and do something else with the $199,700 I saved.

FeatureBook26PrinceValiant.jpg

that is still "the" book to me.

cgc uses the same note as overstreet about the cover being foster's only original comic book

work, but what they don't tell you is that they used it four times in the book!

in addition to the back cover it is used on the first page and a black and white

version on the next page. maybe the folks at david mckay knew they had

something unique on their hands and wanted to get the most mileage out of it

Feature%20Book%2026-0203.jpg

Feature%20Book%2026-0405.jpg

[quote=honky cat

that is still "the" book to me.

cgc uses the same note as overstreet about the cover being foster's only original comic book

work, but what they don't tell you is that they used it four times in the book!

in addition to the back cover it is used on the first page and a black and white

version on the next page. maybe the folks at david mckay knew they had

something unique on their hands and wanted to get the most mileage out of it

Feature%20Book%2026-0203.jpg

Feature%20Book%2026-0405.jpg

Thanks for posting the interiors, they definitely got there money's worth out of that one.

When I was younger and only collected Silver/Bronze, this book seemed to call out for me to buy it. I saw Feature Book #26 and Single Series #20 (Tarzan)

next to each other on a dealer display at a convention in the 80's and to me,they really stood out from the rest of the books.

I was thinking about getting the Mile High copy but just at the last minute decided to get this lesser conditioned copy on Heritage and do something else with the $199,700 I saved.

Somehow I missed this when it was first posted. Congratulations on a sweet book! :applause:

I picked up a nice one a few years ago and it's one of my favorite books in my collection. :cloud9:

Somehow I missed this when it was first posted. Congratulations on a sweet book! :applause:

I picked up a nice one a few years ago and it's one of my favorite books in my collection. :cloud9:

very pretty

I didn't think you'd take to heart to reach an average daily post count of 88+ posts. Are you keeping track? Will you stop bumping threads once you hit 89 every day? :wishluck:

I'm hoping this is a one time occurrence to get to 40k posts. :mad:

I didn't think you'd take to heart to reach an average daily post count of 88+ posts. Are you keeping track? Will you stop bumping threads once you hit 89 every day? :wishluck:

Tomorrow it will be a one time occurrence to get to 40,300 posts.

The next day it will be a one time occurrence to get to 40,750 posts.

And so on, and so on, and so on...

Yup

Gator is the real life Rain Man

Yup

Gator is the real life Rain Man

kinda, but no way raymond's fart in the phone booth could touch one of gator's in the superdome.