• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,442 posts in this topic

1834541705_b88adbccc9_b.jpg1835369908_7cdae8b230_b.jpg

Thanks for posting the Supersnipe. I went looking for my Super box and found these two on the top. They are some of the better Big Big books and should be interesting to all those ERB fans out there.

bb

Thanks for posting the Supersnipe. I went looking for my Super box and found these two on the top. They are some of the better Big Big books and should be interesting to all those ERB fans out there.

bb

Very cool! I am hoping to have a major Buck Rogers related item coming this week. :wishluck:

Jeff

My Detective Comics collection is coming together nicely!! Here is a purchase from Comiclink.

Detective Comics #99 CGC 4.5 - Penguin Cover

comics065.jpg

hey jug

nice copy...

do you have a group shot, I would love to see it!

gator

Wonder Comics #20

Oct 1948, airbrush cover by Alex Schomburg

My only pickup from the recent Comiclink auction

wonder2092.jpg

Gorgeous! :applause:

The book, that is. ;)

Three more babies for the collection. I'm posting them now because they're going to CGC as soon as they arrive. :cloud9:

Adventure35.jpg

Adventure38.jpg

Adventure39.jpg

:o Well done sir!

I have been looking at those for over a year now and was wondering why no one had picked them up!

(worship) I am glad they went to you

lol Thanks. Every once in a while 39 comes up for sale. 38 is harder to find & 35 is getting into the "rarely for sale" category. The obvious drawback with 35 is the sunshadowing along the spine edge, but it's one of those issues where if I didn't get this one, it may be years before another comes along. I'm happy! :grin:

Three more babies for the collection. I'm posting them now because they're going to CGC as soon as they arrive. :cloud9:

Adventure35.jpg

Adventure38.jpg

Adventure39.jpg

:o Well done sir!

I have been looking at those for over a year now and was wondering why no one had picked them up!

(worship) I am glad they went to you

I was watching that #38 also. They had two copies one the restored 8.0 and the unrestored 5.0 that you just picked up. Maybe I'll get the restored copy now. Really nice looking books. Congrats!!!