• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

On 1/31/2022 at 11:26 AM, ThothAmon said:

Lol. You’ve taken me too literally my friend. I should have said “where’s John” because there’s a photo of me in the mid/bottom right from the mid seventies that wound up in my storage after cleaning out my mother’s house.

I'd take that action :) sounds peaceful  ;) 

On 1/31/2022 at 10:08 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I really did try to find waldo :( guess he took the last train to Clarksville, and I missed him.

Those are some nice nick knacks though! The wine especially could be stocked for years to come EEK! :cheers: 

There's something else in this picture besides the woman in lingerie?!!

On 2/25/2022 at 6:58 PM, batman_fan said:

Finally they are back to working on our retirement home!  We drove up today to meet with the low voltage guy and project manager to do a walk through on where cameras, ethernet, wifi boxes, automatic blinds, etc were going and close out on some plumbing stuff.

Of course I was most interested in my comic room (which is what it is called on the plans).  Windows are in!

I like what I'm seeing out the windows.  Where is it?