• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,304 posts in this topic

On 2/27/2022 at 3:13 PM, batman_fan said:

Here is the start of my plan for the 15ft x 9ft wall.

The left and right cabinets are single drawers that will hold 4 CGC graded books per drawer, 24 drawers per cabinet.  I have one more wall that will have two more of the cabinets so a total of 96 drawers holding 384 books single layer.

The center 3 cabinets will have UV glass with LED lighting and hold various collectibles.

The space above will hold artwork.  This isn't the actual artwork I will hang but I did it to get an idea of what I could fit.

Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 12.39.43 PM.png

This sounds great! Am I understanding correctly that the CGC drawers hold only 4 slabs each? I assume from the pic that shows 24 drawers that they must lay flat side by side or four on top of easy other in the drawer? Are you building yourself or are they pre made?

On 3/12/2022 at 1:06 PM, Jayman said:

This sounds great! Am I understanding correctly that the CGC drawers hold only 4 slabs each? I assume from the pic that shows 24 drawers that they must lay flat side by side or four on top of easy other in the drawer? Are you building yourself or are they pre made?

I will do 4 slabs side by side with full pull out drawers.  I plan to make them myself.  Most likely walnut, satin finish

On 4/25/2022 at 4:46 AM, DenisColt said:

Well I'm new to the forum and just moved so it's still messy but like that I will be able to update soon (or later)

I'm french living in Paris and I collect american (golden age) and french comics, mangas, underground, free press and political propaganda, some art too and fanzines of course.

Enjoy my bordel.

Nice.  Bunch of interesting stuff.  Also big fan of Paris.

On 5/10/2022 at 7:14 AM, CAHokie said:

Finally finished my entertainment room and office/Comic book rooms. Blurred areas are simply because they contain personal information, photos, etc… 

I would consider this version 1 so I can get an overall view for myself before making adjustments.

@ttfitz I’m sure you will understand the color choice. xD

07193642-4617-4DAA-8BCF-0BE9258FDD3E.thumb.jpeg.c2e9a601ec626ddb7e77823b433f5d40.jpeg 

Nice comic sorting table! (thumbsu

On 5/10/2022 at 9:14 AM, CAHokie said:

9380C637-58B4-4B80-8D51-E65F6C38AAFB.thumb.jpeg.feea8887ccb78a87b681f79f010e3764.jpeg

How do you like your Woojer?  I've been thinking about getting one...

On 5/10/2022 at 1:08 PM, Axe Elf said:

How do you like your Woojer?  I've been thinking about getting one...

What’s a Woojer? The brand of desk or chair?

On 5/10/2022 at 1:09 PM, CAHokie said:

What’s a Woojer? The brand of desk or chair?

Looking at it again, it's probably just a desk chair.  The blurring made it look like a Woojer was sitting there on the table--it's like a speaker/vest thing that supposedly allows you to really FEEL the music...

https://www.woojer.com/

Woojer Vest Edge

On 5/10/2022 at 3:56 PM, Axe Elf said:

Looking at it again, it's probably just a desk chair.  The blurring made it look like a Woojer was sitting there on the table--it's like a speaker/vest thing that supposedly allows you to really FEEL the music...

https://www.woojer.com/

Woojer Vest Edge

Oh, that’s awesome! I haven’t seen one of those before.

On 4/25/2022 at 10:48 AM, oakman29 said:

Oh my GOD!

My brain can't quite comprehend that being in someone's room. A vendor booth, yeah - at home? AWESOME.