• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

Isn't it one of the transformers that looks like a cassette that sound wave would eject out in battles?

Soundwave? I thought that guy was a cassette player with a bird/vulture for the cassette... (shrug)

Ghost Town:

Thank-you Sir. (worship)

And to you, I say, "Wow. That is a helleva CGC collection!!"

DevilsRain:

Ah shucks - thank-you!! :foryou: Artifacts from around the world.....that sounds like these need to be posted. :baiting:

gcwatson94:

Glad to hear there is another hunting/outdoor enthusiast!! :headbang: If others don't mind I could post some taxidermy pics.

cpciv:

"Well, they call me Sweetness, And I like to dance. Runnin' the ball is like makin' romance. We've had the goal since training camp To give Chicago a Super Bowl chance. And we're not doin' this Because we're greedy. The Bears are doin' it to feed the needy. We didn't come here to look for trouble, We just came here to do

The Super Bowl Shuffle."

All three cards displayed, I actually bought (or my older Brother for me) from the same comic store back in the day. So besides being a HUGE Payton fan, I couldn't part with it due to sentimental value. There are WAY better looking ones out there than that 8.5. (not the best centering on mine)

AGGIEZ:

Thanks man!! HEY UUUUU GUYZ!!!!!!!!!

It was from Soundwave, and JerseyComicBoy was right — it is Ravage. I unfortunately, threw out or donated the vast majority of all my toys........

(GI Joe, Star Wars, Transformers, MASK, Thunder Cats, Voltron, etc. I just discovered a couple weeks ago in a mystery childhood box I found, I have - I think the complete first and or second season of those Mad Balls!! Anyone remember those? Why I have those and not my in the package Snake Eyes and Storm Shadows is beyond me!!!)

......throughout different times in life. I had a lot of boxes I never opened at our prior house, because I knew it was not my permanent and just waited until I built my house. Upon opening a childbox marked by my Father "Lower School - Artwork," there was Ravage lying inside one of my horrid looking paper mache mugs!!! I got chills when I picked em up, due to that warm and fuzzy feeling he made the cut to the shelf! lol!!