• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,304 posts in this topic

i rang them twice, once to ask where is 4 & 5 are, thats when they said i have not paid for last 2, even though DD was set up, so sorted that and they took 8 days to take money as i rang them to ask what the hell is going on again, pain in the arris

Maddening! I've only got the first 3 (still waiting on #4: The Ultimates). Thinking on .. the first one I got from W.H.Smith in the highstreet, so they've only actually managed to supply 2 to me doh!

i rang them twice, once to ask where is 4 & 5 are, thats when they said i have not paid for last 2, even though DD was set up, so sorted that and they took 8 days to take money as i rang them to ask what the hell is going on again, pain in the arris

Maddening! I've only got the first 3 (still waiting on #4: The Ultimates). Thinking on .. the first one I got from W.H.Smith in the highstreet, so they've only actually managed to supply 2 to me doh!

they send out 2 at a time, i got my 1st somewhere, they sent me next 2, they might have buggered up your payments aswell then if you have not got 4 & 5 as friend had his and book ends last week

Hello, I have around 100 bound books of FF4, X-Men, Green Lantern, X-Factor, Etc. What do you have bound up?

Hi, boostergold. Awesome! I have the Avengers, Cap, Tales Of Suspense (from the Cap run, up), and a heck of a lot of Bronze and Modern stuff.

I've got a Photobucket account with a lot of my bindings showing, at ..

Ken Worthing's Bound Volumes

Here's a few tasty pics ..

DSCF0005-4.jpg

DSCF0003-2.jpg

DSCF0021-1.jpg

TOS2Binside.jpg

Great stuff :applause:

they send out 2 at a time, i got my 1st somewhere, they sent me next 2, they might have buggered up your payments aswell then if you have not got 4 & 5 as friend had his and book ends last week

.. I'll give 'em a ring tomorrow (Grrrrrrrrrr)!

Hello, I have around 100 bound books of FF4, X-Men, Green Lantern, X-Factor, Etc. What do you have bound up?

Hi, boostergold. Awesome! I have the Avengers, Cap, Tales Of Suspense (from the Cap run, up), and a heck of a lot of Bronze and Modern stuff.

DSCF0005-4.jpg

DSCF0003-2.jpg

DSCF0021-1.jpg

TOS2Binside.jpg

Great stuff :applause:

Thankyou, ciorac!

DSCF0005-4.jpg

DSCF0003-2.jpg

DSCF0021-1.jpg

TOS2Binside.jpg

Here is a link to see some of the ones that I had done. Booster's Bound Books

I have been getting a lot of books that are coverless, in VG-fine condition and pulling off the covers and roving add pages to make the books look better and sleeker The come out looking great,.

Edited by boostergold

As I noted prior:

"This weekend I will post a good amount of some taxidermy pics in the house. (No more turkey pics. Some of my spur and beard collection though) Hope no Boardies are offended.

(all are 100% legal {transported, registered and documented via the requirements stated under CITIES and other other necessary Game Laws} and harvested as humanely as possible. Not to mention NO meat was wasted - believe me)

Nor any of you mind that my comic room pics have branched out to some house pics."

So here are some pics. Hope you guys and gals enjoy.

Sorry about some pics being so over exposed, dark and or grainy, I forgot to change the settings on the camera upon taking pics. A lot of different lighting types and angles going on in each room and wall. And.....the Mrs. was into some Wifetime Shannon Doherty movie with her sister so I didn't tinker with the lighting. Even though I'm positive they have seen that movie, like all the other Lifetime movies, at least 3-5 times each. :screwy:

(The elephant and Lions and top right Whitetail were harvested by my Late Father and the Great White Upper Principle {and the one minor principle} Shark Teeth were caught or given by my Late Grandfather. Everything else was harvested via myself.)

IMG_2835-1-2.jpg

IMG_2839.jpg

IMG_2904.jpg

IMG_2847.jpg

IMG_2855.jpg

IMG_2853.jpg

Thanks you two!!

I definitely have some different stories and fond memories, via these expeditions and experiences.

As for now, our 11 month old is hating life due his teething like a banshee. The Wifey informed me, "Your turn."

Night

Thanks you two!!

I definitely have some different stories and fond memories, via these expeditions and experiences.

As for now, our 11 month old is hating life due his teething like a banshee. The Wifey informed me, "Your turn."

Night

Hey,

I have a 2.5 yr and a 3 month old and the 'Your turn' is a killer... :angel:

I have been getting a lot of books that are coverless, in VG-fine condition and pulling off the covers and roving add pages to make the books look better and sleeker The come out looking great,.

They look great! :golfclap: I especially like the look of ..

bindings.jpg

IMG_2853.jpg

Eric, these two lions together reminded me of the Tsavo man-eaters at the Chicago Field Museum that were the basis for the movie "The Ghost and the Darkness" - though your specimens look a whole lot - well - healthier.

I found out years later in reading up on the topic the lions had been cut into carpets, and when they were finally reassembled the museum had to put a lot of work into making them as whole as could be achieved. In their case, the two were maneless.

"The Ghost" and "The Darkness" were fairly large for lions from the descriptions, as one was reported to be over 9 feet long from his nose to the tip of his tail, while an average lion is 8 feet long.

Not that I do much reading on the subject. :blush:

Thanks you two!!

Night

Hey,

I have a 2.5 yr and a 3 month old and the 'Your turn' is a killer... :angel:

The tone and demeanor of how it's said at times is the clincher.