• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,296 posts in this topic

So my comic room is just getting started but earlier this week I finished making what is now my most prized comic room decoration. My Captain America Movie replica shield. I love how it came out so I thought I'd share

DSC03628.jpg

DSC03629.jpg

Looking very good.

Did you 'make' the shield?

I had to order the raw aluminum blank disk and got the star made but the straps/brackets, painting, and coating was me.

AWESOME. Looks really cool, well done. :applause:

Heres a peak at my comic book cluster room and my Halo set up. Ahhhh... nothing like your own room to escape in.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Somehow theres over 130 long boxes in there...im a hoarder my name is Anthony......

Thanks man, its going to make paintball wars and snow ball fights that much more cooler

:applause:

awesome set up and is that some Gundam Models i see in the glass case

Thanks and yep, they are from the Gundam Wing "Endless Waltz" Series. Got them when they were coming on Toonami back in the day.

Heres a peak at my comic book cluster room and my Halo set up. Ahhhh... nothing like your own room to escape in.

Somehow theres over 130 long boxes in there...im a hoarder my name is Anthony......

You have some nice stuff up on your walls. What are the story board b/w mock ups from?

Edited by Drakeprimeone

My wife loves the Phanitc also, we have a few items with him.

I was a big fan of the Phillies back when Kruk, Dykstra and Mitch Williams played for them. My son and I went to the NLCS game where they beat the Braves. (worship)

A friend and I had tickets to game one of that series and it was great. Kim Batiste goat to a hero in what seemed like seconds.

Thanks man, its going to make paintball wars and snow ball fights that much more cooler

Thanks and yep, they are from the Gundam Wing "Endless Waltz" Series. Got them when they were coming on Toonami back in the day.

Awesome

Awesome

Aww,Gundam Wing was an awesome show.

I even had the Model kits :cool:

Some Original art by Mark Bagley,David Finch, Scott Mccloud, A Sheldon Mayer Sugar and Spike Daily,Joe Phillips, Evan Dorkin, David Yurkovich and more......

Hey Anthony,

Great room, full of cool stuff, and like my man cave, it seems you need more space.

Do you collect anything specific - 130 long boxes, that's a lot.

Like the artwork, very nice.

Edited by Waylander

Whatever tickles my fancy. I like to pick books that i might want to read either now or in the future. I have solid runs of Amazing from 32 up , but when they did the issue #666 variant i just gave up on modern Spidey's. Captain Marvel Jr.,D.C. Horror, Walking Dead, Harvey's and Moderns are now my primary focus. I have a few Keys and some random G.A.. stuff mostly Lev Gleason Daredevil and Crimebuster. A few mid grade Silver Keys. Tons of Bronze,Copper and Modern keys. But only one CGC graded book. I'm working on getting another and taking some books to Austin Wizard world for grading. I have too many toys and statues that line up one side of my Garage wall in boxes. I'm thinking of paring down a lot of this soon. Trust me i never get bored in there, i am only about 20 long boxes from having it all in my database.