• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,304 posts in this topic

I'm not trying to start a fight, I just don't understand why people can't just not look.

I agree fish are viewed differently I just never understood why?

anyway I'll bow out here as not to cause anymore commotion.

I really don't understand why so many people seem offended. Icculus didn't post pics of the hunt itself, or of him posing with his kill, he just invited us into his world, his home... you don't have to like it, but being offended by his choice of decoration.. imo that's just wrong. I've seen pics of mounted fish here, and no-one was offended (shrug)

That's different, and you know it.

It's wrong to be offended by this? (shrug) I'm offended and saddened.

It's his home and his world, I totally respect that. This just isn't the thread to showcase this.

It happens to be a part of his comic room and some boardies found interest in it.

All threads in this forum veer off track a little.

I don't think Icculus did anything wrong other than share with some people who had a genuine interest.

I'm sure the thread will be back on track soon enough.

I really don't understand why so many people seem offended. Icculus didn't post pics of the hunt itself, or of him posing with his kill, he just invited us into his world, his home... you don't have to like it, but being offended by his choice of decoration.. imo that's just wrong. I've seen pics of mounted fish here, and no-one was offended (shrug)

That's different, and you know it.

It's wrong to be offended by this? (shrug) I'm offended and saddened.

It's his home and his world, I totally respect that. This just isn't the thread to showcase this.

It happens to be a part of his comic room and some boardies found interest in it.

All threads in this forum veer off track a little.

I don't think Icculus did anything wrong other than share with some people who had a genuine interest.

I'm sure the thread will be back on track soon enough.

Understood. (thumbs u

Glad to have some VC perspective. :grin:

Beautiful house icculus. Seeing all those mounts makes me think of all the crazy adventures you must've gone on to get those trophies. I'm sure there are many amazing experiences behind every one of those pieces and understand why you'd be proud to show it off. Just don't let Ace Ventura in your home.

Take care Tortoise, PM me if you'd like my man.

I feel it should be back to some funny books in abodes as the thread dictates.

Brother you have an insanely cool house,don't worry about the bozos that get their feewings hurt.I would be proud to have such a beautiful home.

Brother you have an insanely cool house,don't worry about the bozos that get their feewings hurt.I would be proud to have such a beautiful home.

So Oak, tell me, do you mount your "kills" in your comic room? :makepoint:

No I don't,but I'm not butt hurt because someone hunts and makes full use of the animal.If a person shoots an animal and doesn't eat the meat,I could have a problem with that.It's a beautiful home nothing more,nothing less.People that don't like that sort of thing can always scroll past it,and not make comments at all.I used to hunt deer and pheasant with my father,wish I had a son to hunt with.

No I don't,but I'm not butt hurt because someone hunts and makes full use of the animal.If a person shoots an animal and doesn't eat the meat,I could have a problem with that.It's a beautiful home nothing more,nothing less.People that don't like that sort of thing can always scroll past it,and not make comments at all.I used to hunt deer and pheasant with my father,wish I had a son to hunt with.

I was kidding you. :kidaround:

Agreed I loved seeing the pictures that he posted. The house is insane, and he is sharing with us. If you don't like it, scroll past it. I kind of feel bad because, I asked him to post the other pics.

My wife loves the Phanitc also, we have a few items with him.

I was a big fan of the Phillies back when Kruk, Dykstra and Mitch Williams played for them. My son and I went to the NLCS game where they beat the Braves. (worship)

So my comic room is just getting started but earlier this week I finished making what is now my most prized comic room decoration. My Captain America Movie replica shield. I love how it came out so I thought I'd share

DSC03628.jpg

DSC03629.jpg

Looking very good.

Did you 'make' the shield?

So my comic room is just getting started but earlier this week I finished making what is now my most prized comic room decoration. My Captain America Movie replica shield. I love how it came out so I thought I'd share

DSC03628.jpg

DSC03629.jpg

Looking very good.

Did you 'make' the shield?

I had to order the raw aluminum blank disk and got the star made but the straps/brackets, painting, and coating was me.