• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,299 posts in this topic

Now THATS a comic room! (worship)

I gotta make a run to IKEA and get one of those glass displays!

Ah nevermind, i found it, Detolfs (thumbs u

Edited by sufunk

I love dogs, but I wont have another until I have a bit more time .

My last dog was a cross Lurcher and I had her for 17 years. Miss her so much.

Still hoping to see a photo of your Swissie.

heres his puppy pic from the breeder

deeps20001.jpg

This is him with his handler when he was about 1 and won his 1st show

hero0001.jpg

I cant find a recent pic of him in my photobucket account (shrug) but hes close to double that size now. Now, he'd come up WELL past her hips if he was in the same position. Like i said, unless you've had a HUGE dog, people are shocked by his size. If you have like a Lab or German Shepard or a "big" dog like that, he dwarfs one of those :o

"Man's Best Friend"..... :cloud9:

Ok, i did a bunch more cleaning today and finally got this all set up and organized in the right place. Its the one thing i LOVE about my "comic room". When Borders went out of business, my store had 4 of these they were selling but 3 were already sold by the time i got there :sorry: I would have KILLED to get all 4!

It was a map display and i got it for like $37 IIRC. The thing is AWESOME!!! The bottom rows will fit about 200 slabs altogether and the top displays will fit about 125. I love this thing! If i just had even 1 more, id be loving life!

cr5.jpg

My LCS bought about 7 racks/shelves from Borders and his store is awesome. Their shelving was a windfall for many people.

That looks awesome!

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who did something like this. I have one room that is similar w/ all the shelving except I wanted to incorporate my bowen statues into the room so I pulled the boxes from the 3rd shelf and put together themes on each shelf (i.e. bowen double feature black and red spiderman put back to back an surrounded by Venom, green goblin, mysterio, black cat and lizard... had scorpion there but moved him to a shelf w/ ms marvel). I also have the ross posters in front of each shelf and a few art pieces where there is space avail. Now if only I could figure out how to create a web page or attach a picture. I also did two other rooms for dc figs and one for marvel figs. I'll try to figure out the tech and get some pictures posted.

Thanks for sharing,

johnscomiccave

Ok, i did a bunch more cleaning today and finally got this all set up and organized in the right place. Its the one thing i LOVE about my "comic room". When Borders went out of business, my store had 4 of these they were selling but 3 were already sold by the time i got there :sorry: I would have KILLED to get all 4!

It was a map display and i got it for like $37 IIRC. The thing is AWESOME!!! The bottom rows will fit about 200 slabs altogether and the top displays will fit about 125. I love this thing! If i just had even 1 more, id be loving life!

cr5.jpg

My LCS bought about 7 racks/shelves from Borders and his store is awesome. Their shelving was a windfall for many people.

I love it. Maybe someday! Thanks for the pic! - Ryan