• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,318 posts in this topic

I just absolutely hate comics in boxes. I wish there was a way to display them differently. It's such a waste to have them in a box with a lid on them.

Hell I guess I can decorate the ugly white box.

I like rotating my display

Hi all-

Well... I am getting ready to move in the next 40 days and have started to pack up the home office/comic room. I do not think I will have an enclosed office/comic room in the new house we are moving to. This one had a good run and I really enjoyed displaying my favorite stuff on the walls. We shall see. Updated photo's below:

th_IMG_0311_zps3df90853.jpg

th_IMG_0312_zps9e05c47f.jpg

th_IMG_0313_zps1bc416df.jpg

th_IMG_0314_zps98e6ba7c.jpg

th_IMG_0315_zpse6cdec5a.jpg

th_IMG_0316_zpsfae0e0b4.jpg

th_IMG_0317_zps891f42d3.jpg

th_IMG_0318_zps41a35718.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Great looking display Colicab! Hope you get a nice setup in the new place. I have just moved as well and I am still "decorating". Hope to have some new pics soon.

You should post your new "area" too once you've gotten settled!smiley-gen130.gif

Is it safe to say you are a big Walking Dead fan? :)

:insane:

Just a little. Although I keep tempting myself to sell it all and get Crime Suspenstories Slabs. Maybe someday...

Will definitely post new pics at the new digs if they are worthy.

Hi all-

Well... I am getting ready to move in the next 40 days and have started to pack up the home office/comic room. I do not think I will have an enclosed office/comic room in the new house we are moving to. This one had a good run and I really enjoyed displaying my favorite stuff on the walls. We shall see. Updated photo's below:

Thanks for looking!

Nice room buddy!!!!! I'm wicked jealous. Soon very soon, I'll have something going.

Hi all-

Thanks for looking!

Nice space :applause:

Is it safe to say you are a big Walking Dead fan? :)

:insane:

Just a little. Although I keep tempting myself to sell it all and get Crime Suspenstories Slabs. Maybe someday...

Will definitely post new pics at the new digs if they are worthy.

Yeah I hear ya…I did that. Just said "to heck with it all" and started selling everything. If it's in a box or hidden out of sight then it went. It was just silly to me to spend all my time, effort and money to buy things to put in a box, safe, etc. Now the comics yeah they have to go and stay in boxes- but everything else? Gone or out on the walls or shelves.

I felt a TON better after doing it and I'm still doing it!

I dont have a comic room, But I have comics around everywhere. Part of my bedroom closet, part of my home office closet, boxes in the garage, Not to mention 40 bixes in storage.

Now that my oldest daughter is 2 years out of college and firmly estabkished in new york, I am taking over her closet to see what I can store there. The closet is basically 7 x 4 feet with a 3 x 2 lip. I am thinking of building a wall of draw boxes. I hope to get as many as 15000 books with places to sort and organize them in that closet, aand eliminate my storage space.

Oh I will still have a couple thousand books at my office, and maybe 100 in a SD box.

I am just starting this project and will post a pic as I progress