• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Kudos to Skypinkblu!! Sharon these are some awesome Wonder Woman comics!! Thank you for working with me on the payments! I'm on :cloud9::luhv:

It's been such a pleasure to deal with you, Bill:) I hope we can continue, it's transactions like these, that makes comic collecting so much fun. I feel like I made a new friend, thank you! (worship)

Aww shucks! I'd definitely buy books from you again with out reservation and the reason you feel like you made a new friend is you did (:

Huge Kudos to BGHKOYAMA for once again being a great guy to buy from. And a special thanks for the freebie!

A huge thank you to ciorac for a bunch of gorgeous WDC&S books at a big discount from guide.

Just another great board transaction.

Glad you are pleased with them Andrew (thumbs u And thanks again for another perfect transaction (worship)

Kudos to the following fine sellers:

TheResurrection for a bunch of the usual :censored:

BigMike for two, two, two big envelopes and some great freebies :applause:

StarkEnterprises for - guess what - a couple of Iron Mans (Iron Men?) (thumbs u

Yet another big "thank you" to MCMiles for a wonderful grouping of CGC 9.8 books that I had actually added to my watch list just recently, and just like that they are off.

Mike, you are one of the sellers I never have a concern recommending, and the level of care you show is impressive. Thank you!

My biggest Kudos ever goes out to bghkoyama :headbang:

For a fantastic deal on a Batman Adventures: Mad Love 9.8 ,

Very fast and secure shipping, and for the best freebie i have ever received !

Just all around awesomeness !! (thumbs u