• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My White Mountain Quest

570 posts in this topic

Sporadically there are duplicate WM's all over the place.

I already own this #9

WMX-Men9.jpg

Jim

:o WOW Jim, that is a Beauty of one of my favorite books. :cloud9:

The WM quest seems to be going pretty good and I wish you continued

success. (thumbs u

:foryou:

Thank you Fay, and because you were so kind to bump this up for me, I'll bump it up myself with my newest acquistion

WMTTA65.jpg

Tales to Astonish #65, one of 3 that are the highest in the census. So now I have at least one book that is just as nice as Doug or Toms'...yay me :acclaim:

Jim

Jim, actually Doug use to own that copy long before he got the Pacific Coast run of TTA's.

When he did get that run in a trade deal with Mark Arrand, he sold his first collection of TTA's to Steve Filosa.

This book was then owned by Bill Tammany when Steve sold his run. And when Bil picked up a pedigree undercopy, to free up some cash he then sold it to another TTA collector ;) .

And finally then you were the quickest pair of hands on the BIN button when you bought it off pedigree!

The book has seem some history!

Jim, actually Doug use to own that copy long before he got the Pacific Coast run of TTA's.

When he did get that run in a trade deal with Mark Arrand, he sold his first collection of TTA's to Steve Filosa.

This book was then owned by Bill Tammany when Steve sold his run. And when Bil picked up a pedigree undercopy, to free up some cash he then sold it to another TTA collector ;) .

And finally then you were the quickest pair of hands on the BIN button when you bought it off pedigree!

The funny thing I was tipsy at the time. I was entertaining a client and we had gotten into the sauce way to early. Nochips told me to check out pedigree right away. Than I called DocWatson for GPA info on the book and then bought it...all while I could barely type properly :)

Jim

The funny thing I was tipsy at the time. I was entertaining a client and we had gotten into the sauce way to early. Nochips told me to check out pedigree right away. Than I called DocWatson for GPA info on the book and then bought it...all while I could barely type properly :)

Jim

Great. Now everyone knows I am an alcoholic White Mountain collector enabler. doh!

This may be old news but Doug has Amazing Spider-Man 8 9.4 (White Mountain) going up on his website this weekend.

I know...another book I can't afford, that I'm going to end up buying. These WM's have been coming fast and furious in the last month, my pocketbook can barely keep up. I guess now is as good as any for the kids to learn the truth about Santa.

Jim

This may be old news but Doug has Amazing Spider-Man 8 9.4 (White Mountain) going up on his website this weekend.

I know...another book I can't afford, that I'm going to end up buying. These WM's have been coming fast and furious in the last month, my pocketbook can barely keep up. I guess now is as good as any for the kids to learn the truth about Santa.

Jim

Just sell some of the GA stuff........

Jim

Just get loaded again by noon and bid away!