• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

I'll probably wait until tonight when I get home from the baseball game to move forward with the sales thread, but I've got a high grade copy of SGT Fury and His Howling Commandos #13 in what I estimate to be between 9.0 - 9.2. Not sure if I'll be posting any other books for sale or not, but just want people to know it's going to be up for grabs so get your wallets ready!

Pics in the PGM Thread

There's also a copy of Strange Tales 114 that I had the opportunity to grab from a private collection in around VG+ range. Of course, the smart guy that I am, I didn't bother taking pictures. If anyone's interested in it, however, let me know as the person's given me until the end of the week to finish "cherry picking" before going to eBay.

Ok, so I just bought a collection and here is approximately 1/2 of the books in group shots. I will be offering the collection at an average of 50% of guide strictly graded with 100% satisfaction guaranty. Most of the books from the silver age portion range from G to FN with averagte grade of VG/VG-. The Bronze is FN+ to VF+ range. All books are Marvel and are from same collector, with all the main titles being represented. Thor, Jim, Iron Man, ASM, DD, FF, Hulk, TTA, TOS, Strange Tales, Avengers, X-Men and the like. This will be a board only sale and if it does well I will put the whole run up. I am going to do a seperate sales thread one at a time for each title. Example: ASM, then a FF, ect. ect.

th_Collection18.jpg

SALE PLANED FOR APRIL 26TH 10AM PST! WILL UPDATE TIME AND DATE IF NEEDED! I WILL LIST A MASTER LIST AS FIRST POST WITH PRICES AND GRADES. AT THAT POINT I WILL MAKE PM SALES IN ADVANCE OF PICTURE LISTINGS BASED UPON GRADE AND PRICE. DUE TO THE HIGH NUMBER OF BOOKS IN THIS COLLECTION I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PRE SCAN AND PM INDIVIDUAL BOOKS. IF YOU NEED TO SEE THE PIC, THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR PICTURE LISTING. SOME BOOKS WILL BE SOLD IN LOTS(FOR INTSANCE IF I HAVE 10 BOOKS THAT LIST IN OVERSTREET FOR 3-5 DOLLARS EACH, I WILL MOST LIKELY LIST THAT GROUP FOR LIKE $20.00 SHIPPED). SOLID MID RUN BOOKS WILL BE LISTED AT AROUND 40-50% OF GUIDE. KEYS WILL BE HIGHER AND COMMON STUFF LESS. I HOPE THIS HELPS.

THANKSPAUL

Sale Post-poned! I am not even close to having them all graded and scanned yet. I was to optimistic. I will update in a few days. Sorry, for the delay.

Paul

Ok, so with out further wait. X-Men Run of this collection starts tomorrow evening most likely around 8-9PM PST A list will be up earlier tomorrow or tonight with grades and prices. You may buy of that list, or wait for scans.

Thanks

Paul

I will be starting a new raw comics, magazines, etc. thread tomorrow night. I will try to list about 175-200 comics during the following week, all with scans.

Thank you to everyone that has purchased items from me in the past. (thumbs u

Hey guys! :hi: I'm fixing to toss up a few slabs here in the next 24hrs. that may need good homes.

I'll try to keep it simple for my 1st "big" sales thread... but watch and see, only White Pages will do!

UPDATE:

Hey, I got 'em up... all just under my 24hr. mark to boot! (thumbs u

All are in clean, crisp Slabs and as mentioned, all have White Pages:

• Batman #329 9.4
  • Iron Man #126 9.4
  • Kull #14 9.6
  • X-Men #32 8.0
  • X-Men #119 9.4

Will likely be listing some junky Tales of Suspense and a few Strange Tales tonight. Unless I just don't find the time to scan.

I'll be taking a look at the Sales Forum tonight, unless I don't get around to it or don't feel like it or watch a movie.
That's fine, if you're not there I'll post the :takeit: on your behalf for books I think you might like. :baiting:

Will likely be listing some junky Tales of Suspense and a few Strange Tales tonight. Unless I just don't find the time to scan.

Some of us might be waiting to see if you find the time......, :whistle:

For Mother's Day today I'm going to try & list 43 Conan the Barbarian books.

:headbang::headbang:

Here is the list:

3, 35, 41 - 77, 79, 98, 100 x2 :cloud9:

I've got 2 complete raw runs of CTB from 1 - 100 & it is just time to move these along to a new home (not to mention my near complete 1 - 24 CGC 9.6 White pages run :grin: ).

The grades are all very high & all about the same as these came in a trade about 3 years ago from the OO. I'll look them over more carefully before posting but I imagine the average grade is NM-.

EXCEPT for #3. It came from another seller & is the only stinker in the group.

I think I'll scan 3, 35, 41, 42, 43, 44 & 45 (the N. Adams books), & the 2 copies of 100. I'll take pics of the entire lot in group shots. COME ON, I can't scan 43 books on Mother's Day!!!

Price will be $150 shipped via USPS Priority Flat Rate within the US. For rates overseas, please ask!

Paypal, check, MO.

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Hey all...looking to raise some cash I have spent a ton lately and also had some unforeseen expenses (ie had to buy a new car in a hurry) so I will probably list a few books in the next day or so...GA, SA, BA...whatever I can dig up.

R.

:gossip:B&V 320

Hey all...looking to raise some cash I have spent a ton lately and also had some unforeseen expenses (ie had to buy a new car in a hurry) so I will probably list a few books in the next day or so...GA, SA, BA...whatever I can dig up.

R.

R.

"r1970d Comin atcha".... :roflmao:...... :roflmao:

For some reason I keep picturing that Hulk #5? cover w/ the Rhino charging the Hulk against the tree !!........................BH

R.

I'll see if I can help you raise some $$ . What you got ??.......................BH