• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Exactly who is "The Dentist"?

333 posts in this topic

When I pay that kind of money, I want good results!

I apply the same philosophy to hookers.

Is it like pulling teeth to get them to accept you offer?

Sometimes, but I find it's cheaper if I pay on the way out instead of on the way in.

A few seconds makes that much difference? (shrug)

Timing is everything. ;)

A few seconds makes that much difference? (shrug)

:gossip: You weren't on the funny poll for a reason.

:baiting:

I'm not getting on any poll for any reason. :gossip:

High spots are very uncomfortable as they can cause temperature and pressure sensitivity, TMJ problems and headaches. I take extra time to adjust the bite at the cementation appointment to avoid those high marks...

It is a common mistake for a new dentist.

I thought you might have a reason for spewing the "antidentite" sentiment. Most of us are good guys. And contrary to the popular belief that we all want to commit suicide, I LOVE my job.

I'm sorry, you were nearby, so I took the shot.

If I had a dollar for every time I used that line...

lol

Teeth that have had root canals need full coverage crowns ASAP to prevent fractures. A tooth without a nerve is brittle...never a good thing.

Yes I know this obviously but I didn't have that much money to spend for at least a month or so and they broke.

How old is the Dentist anyways. My Guess is that he is at least in his sixties and possibly a little older? If this guy is in his eighties than I would venture to guess that the Action #1 will be up for sell sooner than we think.

I believe he is in his early fifties.

Yes, this would appear to be in the ball park since I also believe he is in his early to mid 50's.

This would line up with the fact that the Church Actions were picked up as he was leaving dental school and starting his practice.