• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

But isn't that just for the free signing? I mean are they actually advertising that these guests will be in attendance and then hiding behind the main page that they'll be there for 2 hours?

Soo, How many tickets should I pick up? lol No since in getting extra tickets for the CAW...

Anyway, A little help with the books I mentioned?

Oh, This is how the Kick *spoon* cast was done.

Edited by wingnuts

man, every comic shop within 30 miles of me is sold out of all walking dead books, except 90 & 95. of course, i've cleaned out 5 different stores and always got the books for under $3. i am mad at myself though. one shop had about 13 or so copies of issues from the 40's to 70's, including 48 (i have 3, and didn't realize it was a $40-50 book). he was selling them for 25% off cover price. i should have bought every single book. when i went back, they were all gone (did get the nicest copy of saga #1 that i've seen in any s. california store).

man, every comic shop within 30 miles of me is sold out of all walking dead books, except 90 & 95. of course, i've cleaned out 5 different stores and always got the books for under $3. i am mad at myself though. one shop had about 13 or so copies of issues from the 40's to 70's, including 48 (i have 3, and didn't realize it was a $40-50 book). he was selling them for 25% off cover price. i should have bought every single book. when i went back, they were all gone (did get the nicest copy of saga #1 that i've seen in any s. california store).

Don't feel bad bro. I think everyone has regrets with the WD stuff. I used to always see issues 80-85 in the 50 cent bin at my local show and used to pass on them. Now, I went to that same dealer and I was happy to buy them for cover price.

I must have passed on 5 copies of 48 for about cover price in the past 2 weeks. Now everyone has jacked up their prices on them.

At this point, no comic stores in my area have any WD books left. I'm partly to blame for that.

Edited by lemonman5