• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

I'll cast another vote for 53. Eugene essentially served in a plot movement role, and poor Abraham looks like a cross between Hulk Hogan and an 80s GI Joe figure. I wish they would do something with Abe, but he's just there. It would be cool if he took over the Alexandria camp since Rick is away.

Totally OTC, but I miss comic book Dale.

Aren't you bottom of the list these days? ;)

He got the WD 93 9.9... Which means he doesn't get the 95 9.9s... Unless the next couple of guys pass on one. :sorry:

Oh I know. :)

I spend way too much time talking to BeachBum customers about the way things work. lol

Aren't you bottom of the list these days? ;)

He got the WD 93 9.9... Which means he doesn't get the 95 9.9s... Unless the next couple of guys pass on one. :sorry:

I hope they pass lol

What happened to the Tony Moore page?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251033291126?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Somebody offer to purchase it off ebay?

Cash vs. Auction Integrity.....guess which one won.

Congrats on graduating and the amazing piece of artwork.

Can someone point me in the direction of where these cover original artwork is up for sale at, I know there isn't much at Splash Page at all.

you can find two covers at petits papiers and three others at daniel maghen

Is petits papiers legit? They apparently do not accept paypal, and want a bank transfer for artwork. Should I be concerned?