• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

Congrats on graduating and the amazing piece of artwork.

Can someone point me in the direction of where these cover original artwork is up for sale at, I know there isn't much at Splash Page at all.

you can find two covers at petits papiers and three others at daniel maghen

Is petits papiers legit? They apparently do not accept paypal, and want a bank transfer for artwork. Should I be concerned?

i'm getting an OA now from someone who doesn't do paypal and only bank transfer or cheque. But dealing directly with the artist so should be cool.

Is petits papiers legit? They apparently do not accept paypal, and want a bank transfer for artwork. Should I be concerned?

I believe they are the French art house that bought the entire No Way Out story arc of original art, and looking at the pages it is safe to assume I would be correct.

If you're concerned, you could always send an e-mail to Mark Hay or Adlard and double check if they are the company that purchased the entire thing.

You said it! That's one of the reason's I was turned off by those pages. I found it interesting that Mark Hay made a deal so they got all those pages because I remember a few of those covers (80 and 84 come to mind) on splashpageart, for considerably less than petit papiers was selling them for.